Balios S Lux
Moon Black (Silver Frame)
Balios S Lux
From city streets to suburban parks, the Balios S single stroller has been updated with luxurious details you’ve come to expect from CYBEX along with performance features that promise an elevated strolling experience.
Color: Moon Black (Silver Frame)
- Age Range: From birth (with the use of an infant car seat or Cot S Lux, sold separately) to approx. 4 years
- Weight: Max. child weight 55 lbs.
Made for the City
The Balios S Lux is a pleasure to push while keeping your little one safe and comfortable as you take on life in the city. As a travel system, pair with an infant car seat or new Cot S Lux, to enjoy the Balios S Lux from birth. The advanced, city-ready suspension delivers a smooth ride across varying surfaces and bumpy ground, while the ergonomic near-flat recline allows for your child to relax in style while out and about. A new parent favorite one-pull harness system lets you precision-fit the harness in seconds and with one hand.
- Spot clean with warm water. See care label for full instructions.
- Cot S Lux
- CYBEX infant car seats (and adapters)
- Cot S Lux
- 2-in-1 Cup Holder
- Snack Tray
- Summer Seat Liner
- Kid Board
- 3-in-1 Travel System
- One stroller, three ways to ride. Attach a Cot S Lux for a lay flat solution while out with your little one from birth, or add any CYBEX infant car seat and transform your Balios into a full-featured Travel System.
- Advanced Suspension
- Enjoy a new level of riding comfort thanks to the combination of front-wheel suspension and innovative frame-based rear suspension.
- Ergonomic Near-flat Position
- A large reversible seat with separate back and leg adjustments, and near flat ergonomic recline promotes comfort and coziness whether exploring new sights or resting while out on the go.
- One-pull Harness
- Secure your child in seconds. One hand is all you need to fit the harness to the perfect form-hugging position.
- Spacious Shopping Basket
- A 22 lb load capacity makes the Balios S Lux an invaluable co...
- One-Hand Fold into Self-Standing position
- With one hand the Balios S Lux can be easily folded into a fr...
- XXL Sun Canopy with Mesh Window
- Shield your child from the elements with an extendable XXL sun canopy ma...
- Never-Flat All-Terrain Wheels
- Go off-road with confidence, with wheels that won’t pu...
- One-Hand Height-Adjustable Handlebar
- Allowing the steering level to be tailored to the height of the pa...
Products to combine
Dimensions – Unfolded
- 35.6 in
- 23.6 in
- 42.5 in
- 25.8 lbs
Dimensions – Folded
- 30.3 in
- 23.8 in
- 17.3 in
- 25.8 lbs
What is included?
- Balios S Lux frame including wheels
- Seat unit (hard parts & soft goods)
- Shopping basket
- Sun canopy
- Bumper bar
- Car Seat Adapter
- Rain Cover
- Cup Holder
- User guide
Can I carry my newborn baby in the stroller?
In order to use the seat unit, child must be at least 6 months old. For children under 6 months, you can use a CYBEX infant car seat with included adapters.
Which CYBEX car seats can I attach to my Cybex stroller?
You can attach any CYBEX infant car seat to the Stroller. Simply attach the car seat to the frame using the included adapters.
Will other manufacturers infant seats fit my Balios S Lux Stroller?
While Cybex infants seats are designed to be the most compatible and have the best match to the stroller, the Maxi Cosi Mico 30, Maxi Cosi Mico Max, Maxi Cosi Coral XP and the Nuna Pipa light also fit.
Can I use my Stroller as a Travel System?
Yes, all of our strollers come with adapters for Cybex Car seats so they can be used as a travel system.
Is there a kid board that I can add to my stroller?
Yes there is a kidboard that is compatible with this stroller. Please look in the instruction booklet or on our website for the kid board model that is compatible with your stroller.
Can the seat be changed between forward facing or parent facing?
Yes, A child can sit in the parent-facing position or the seat can be set in the front-facing position.