Mios Lux Carry Cot
- Panorama view and sky view windows
- Breathable cushion
- Individual design
The New Generation Mios Lux Carry Cot attachments for the new Mios enable sophisticated and comfortable family travel. The spacious unit boasts generous dimensions and maximum comfort. The Cot Packs are available only for our Fashion Collections and Fashion Collaborations, so whenever you want to change your Lux Carry Cot’s look you can purchase them separately.
- From birth up to 20 lbs. (approx. 6 months)
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Sun Canopy with UPF50+ sun protection
- Integrated Carrying Handle
- Extendable Visor
- Memory Buttons
- Front Pocket
- Fabric covers machine washable
Products to combine:
- New Generation Mios Frame
- Panorama and sky view windows
- Two different mesh windows improve air circulation and provide a panorama view. Once opened, a tidy storage pocket for the flap of the panorama window is provided.
- Breathable soft foam cushion
- The interior memory foam cushion and its lining - made out of 100% cotton - offer maximum comfort and excellent breathability for your baby.
- Sun canopy with integrated sun visor
- The sun canopy provides UPF50+ sun protection and has an...
- Carrying handle
- Carrying the cot is always balanced and easy thanks to the integrate...
- Front pocket
- The new pocket with a zipper is a convenient place to s...
Complete the Set
Make the most of your Mios. Browse colors, styles and attachments to make your ideal travel system - the choice is yours.
- 32.6 in
- 16.1 in
- 11.8 - 22.8 in
- 9.2 lbs
- 27.3 in
- 11.6 in
- 6.7 in
- 9.2 lbs
What is included?
- New Generation Mios Lux Carry Cot
- Rain Cover
- Breathable Memory Foam Mattress
- User Guide
Can I wash the Cot's fabrics and the mattress?
What improvements are included in the latest version of this stroller?
Which accessories are available for this cot?
Which CYBEX strollers are compatible with this cot?
Do I need extra components to attach the cot to a stroller?
You clearly have excellent taste…
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!