WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Columbus Trading-Partners USA Inc. (“Cybex”) is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have access to our products and services, including those offered through our website https://shop.cybex-online.com/en/us. As such, we strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Levels A and AA, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium and used to ensure that digital content is accessible to everyone. We continuously work on enhancing our website for the benefit of our clients/customers and have also worked with accessibility and usability consultants to ensure that our website continues to offer a high level of accessibility. If you are unable to access any of the content or functionality on one of our sites or have any questions or feedback, please call us at 1-877-242-5676 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the steps we've taken to make our website accessible:
- We provide alternative text detail for all audio and video only media, images, graphics and other non-text content.
- Our website is built so that it can be accessed using a keyboard.
- Each webpage is consistent in the way it is built so that the user experience and functionality are seamless no matter what page you visit.
- We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs, and other features so that visitors can easily navigate the website with assistive technology.
- Many links have title attributes that describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- All fields have labels. Forms have a logical tab sequence.
- Tables are structured in a way that each data point in the table is associated back to its appropriate column headings to allow for clarity when using assistive technology.
- Screen readers enunciate each letter in things like a ticker symbol rather than trying to have it read as a single word.
- While we encourage our partners and vendors to comply with industry-wide accessibility standards, our website contains links to websites hosted by third parties and we cannot enforce such standards beyond our controlled codebase.
Tips for how to best navigate and experience our website:
Software choices: We recommend using the most current version of assistive technology applications along with a current version of the browsers listed below.
Browsers: Cybex recommends that you use the most up to date version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
Screen reader applications: Cybex recommends using JAWS paired with a Chrome browser for the best user experience on our website.
Check out these features and settings available in JAWS to enhance your experience on our website:
Expand Abbreviations: All abbreviations used on our website have title attributes in order to increase understanding. When users select the setting to expand abbreviations, JAWS will read the title text instead of the on screen text. By default, JAWS reads the on screen text.
Punctuation: Users can select the level of punctuation they want to hear while reading through the content on our site. Some user’s find a lower level of punctuation causes less distraction for casual reading.
Say All: Users can define where and how JAWS pauses while reading via the Say All setting.
Speak Dollars: When this setting is checked in JAWS, numbers that are preceded by a dollar sign on our site will read using the dollar and cents format. For example, $9.60 is read as nine dollars and sixty cents. JAWS defaults to not having the box checked, but we highly recommend checking the box, as much of the content on our website uses this format—from yields to prices to assets.
If you have any feedback or questions regarding our website, please e-mail us at email@example.com.