Pallas G i-Size
- Age 15 mths - approx. 12 yrs
- Weight 9 - 50 kg
- Regulation UN R129/03
- 76 - 150 cm
- Age range: From >15 months up to 12 years
- Child height: 76 - 150 cm
- Child weight: From approx. 9 up to 50 kg
- Approval regulation: UN R129/03
Safety That Grows with the Child
The Pallas G i-Size takes impact shield technology to the next level, making it even safer and easier to use, reducing the risk of neck injuries by 40%¹. For years, parents have trusted CYBEX Pallas car seats to keep their children safe, and the Pallas G i-Size is the latest generation of this award-winning series ‒ recognized as Best in Class by the ADAC & Stiftung Warentest in 2021.
It's a car seat that grows with your child, keeping them comfortable thanks to an innovative all-round air ventilation system and integrated 3D mesh which increases breathability by up to six times². The Pallas G i-Size: A car seat that has your back for over 10 years.
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°C
- Car Seat Cup Holder
- Summer Cover
- ISOFIX Guides
¹ When compared to a conventional seat with a harness system in a front crash
² Compared to other car seat fabrics
³ Müller G.; Kühn M.; Karakus B. ; Bende J. 2019. “Misuse of Child restraint systems: Additional Aspects of the 2017 GDV Field Study.“ Gesamtverband der Deutschen Versicherungswirtschaft e. V., Forschungsbericht Nr. 55.
⁴ Compared to the same product (HIC 36), in ADAC side-impact test (27 km/h)
- 40% reduction in neck injuries¹
- The award-winning advanced impact shield reduces the risk of neck injuries in a front crash, for protection that's far superior to a conventional harness. In a head-on collision, the child rolls forward over the impact shield which acts in a similar way to an airbag. Impact force is distributed across its large surface area, reducing the strain on the vulnerable neck and protecting the head.
- Over 10 Years of Usability
- A 2-in-1 seat that grows with your little one throughout their childhood, from toddler to pre-teen. Your child is protected by an impact shield until they weigh 21 kg. Then, the impact shield is removed and the seat is secured by the vehicle seatbelt, providing reliable protection until your child is 150 cm tall (approx. 12 years old).
- Secures your Child in Seconds
- The integrated adjustable impact shield secures your child quickly, easily and reliably. Incorrect securing is a leading cause of injury, and studies show that impact shields have a significantly lower error rate than harnesses³. A convenient buckle system means you don't have to lean over your child or struggle with seatbelts to get them secure. And, an adjustable fit allows plenty of room to grow.
- Up to 7x Safer for the Head⁴
- The patented reclining headrest helps...
- Optimal Breathability
- Thanks to the Plus option's innovative...
- 20% Higher Side-Impact Protection
- The Linear Side-impact Protection System...
- Perfect Sleeping Position
- The one-hand seat recline keeps your...
- Intuitive and Hassle-Free for Safe Installation
- ISOFIX and top tether ensure that the...
For cars without i-Size seats, please check on our Car Compatibility Tool. Cars with i-Size vehicle seats are not included in this tool.
- 405 mm
- 595 mm
- 590 - 810 mm
- 8.9 kg
What is included?
- Pallas G i-Size car seat
- Impact shield
- User guide
Can I also use this seat in a car without ISOFIX anchorage points?
Will the impact shield make my child feel constrained in the car seat?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest moves, and there is space between vehicle seat and car seat?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
My child keeps trying to wiggle out of the impact shield. What can I do about this?
Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
How can I clean my car seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
How do I position the impact shield so that my child is secured properly?
The ISOFIX System is impossible or very difficult to release from the ISOFIX anchorage points in the vehicle. What can I do?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I install the ISOFIX System on a car seat which doesn't have ISOFIX anchorage points?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Are both side-impact protectors (L.S.P.s) needed?
Is material fatigue an issue because of the long period of time the car seat can be used for?
If my car rolls over, will my child fall out of a car seat that is fitted with an impact shield?
The car seat is approved in compliance with the i-Size standard (UN R129). What does this mean?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
Can I use a Pallas car seat without the impact shield?
What are the two main positions for the reclining headrest?
How do I adapt the Pallas G i-Size to secure my child with a 3-point vehicle belt?
How does the sleeping position work?
How do I install the cup holder?
What is the Top Tether used for?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!