Cloud Z2 i-Size
- Age 0 - 24 mths
- Weight 13 kg
- Regulation UN R129/03
- 45 - 87cm
- Age range: From birth up to approx. 24 months
- Child height: 45 cm - 87 cm
- Child weight: up to 13 kg
- Approval regulation: UN R129/03 i-Size
Ergonomic and Comfortable Travelling
Truly the perfect companion for every stage of your journey. When combined with the Base Z2, the Cloud Z2 i-Size can be reclined in the car, assuring blissful rest throughout your drive. When it’s time to continue the journey on foot, the seat clicks onto your CYBEX stroller and reclines to a full lie-flat position, making a comfortable travel system.
An ergonomic and adjustable car seat shell lets children ride comfortably from birth up to 24 months. When your child finally outgrows the Cloud Z2 i-Size, you have the choice between continued rear-facing travel with the Sirona Z2 i-Size, or the comfort of forward-facing with our test-winning Anoris T i-Size car seat featuring an integrated airbag.
- Easy boarding position
- In-car recline for comfortable sleep
- Ergonomic lie-flat position
- Travel system for journeys on foot
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Base Z2
- Base T
- Cloud Z2 / T Line Summer Cover
- Sun Shade
- Infant Car Seat Insect Net
- Infant Car Seat Rain Cover
- Snogga Mini 2
- Platinum Winter Footmuff Mini
- SensorSafe 4-in-1 Kit infant
Car Seat Installation:
Installation with base (option 1): Look at for the i-size logo. If a vehicle seat is marked with this logo, it is suitable for use with all i-size child seats and therefore will not appear in our list of compatible vehicles. If your vehicle does not have an i-Size seat, please check the compatibility of your vehicle. If your vehicle is not displayed, please contact our customer service team.
Installation with belt (option 2): The infant car seat can be used on all vehicle seats with three-point automatic belt.
- Easy Boarding Position
- 180° rotation allows the Cloud Z2 i-Size to swivel towards the car door, so getting your child on and off-board becomes effortless. When you’re taking a break in your journey the seat can also be turned inward to face a parent, making it easy to share a snack or play a game.
- Comfortable Sleep, Wherever You Go
- With the Cloud series CYBEX developed an ergonomic lie-flat position for use outside the car. Building on this innovation the newest Cloud Z2 i-Size can also be placed in a semi-reclined position while in the car. Greater comfort for the child, with no compromise on safety on the road.
- Comfortable Travelling
- By attaching adapters, the Cloud Z2 i-Size can be clicked onto strollers or buggies from CYBEX, gb or other select brands. Therefore the infant car seat can be used as part of a travel system outside the car, for extra comfort, convenience and mobility.
- Side-impact Protection
- The Cloud Z2 i-Size’s tried-and-tested Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System increases protection o...
- One Base - Two Seats
- The Base Z2 is the firm foundation of the CYBEX Z2 Line Modular System, pr...
- Full Sun Protection
- Not only does the generous canopy give your child UPF50+ protection fr...
- Grows with the Child
- The adjustable headrest has 12 positions for customized adjustment a...
- A Good Fit for the Smallest of Travellers
- The Cloud Z2 i-Size features a removable newborn inlay, which creates a near-flat l...
For cars without i-Size seats, please check on our Car Compatibility Tool. Cars with i-Size vehicle seats are not included in this tool.
- 645 - 750 mm
- 440 mm
- 380 - 605 mm
- 4.6 kg
What is included?
- Cloud Z2 i-Size infant car seat
- Newborn Inlay
- User guide
How do I know if my car seat is suitable for an aircraft?
Will the car seat fit in my vehicle?
How do I know when my child needs to change to the next car seat?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Can I also use the infant car seat without the base?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
When should I remove the newborn inlay?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
When I remove the base from the vehicle it emits a warning signal. How can I stop this noise?
Can I wash the newborn inlay and car seat cover in the washing machine?
Can I also use the infant car seat in a car without ISOFIX anchorage points?
How can I clean my car seat?
When I install the car seat using the vehicle belt, my baby’s head nods forward onto his/her chest even though the seat appears to be positioned horizontally. How can I prevent this?
Can I install a rear-facing seat on the front passenger seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
Can I also use this infant car seat on a vehicle seat without an i-Size certification?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
Can I install this infant car seat on the front passenger seat?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the Cloud Z2 i-Size with a Base Z?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Are both side-impact protectors (L.S.P.s) needed?
The car seat is approved in compliance with the i-Size standard (UN R129). What does this mean?
When does a car seat expire?
Can my child sit in a forward-facing position in the car seat?
Can I leave my child in the infant car seat outside the car, for example at home?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
When will a child grow out of this infant car seat?
Do I need a newborn inlay for a car seat?
How does the new recline position work?
Can my child sleep in the car seat?
Can my child sleep in the infant car seat while being in the car?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!