2 seats in 1
The car seat is a group 1/2/3 car seat for children from 9-36 kg, from approx. 9 months up to 12 years, that attaches to the car with latches for extra safety and stability. Reaching 15 kg, you can take out the impact shield and you can use it as a Solution B-Fix car seat group 2/3.
- UN R44/04
- Group: Gr. 1/2/3
- Weight: From approx. 9 up to 36 kg
- Height: From approx. 76 up to 150 cm
- Age: From approx. 9 months up to 12 years
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- ISOFIX guides
- Summer cover
- Latch-Connect System
- This car seat is equipped with our Latch-Connect System for an easy installation as well as extra stability and safety.
- Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
- The L.S.P.-System absorbs the impact forces early on, effectively protecting the head and upper body in a side-impact collision.
- 12-position height-adjustable headrest
- The adjustable headrest offers 12 positions for customized adjustment as your child grows.
- Impact shield for children 9-18 kg
- Reduces the risk of serious neck injuries without confining the child. Conv...
- Extremly lightweight
- Allows an easy change between vehicles and puts less strain on your back.
- Adjustable backrest
- Perfectly adjusts to the vehicle seat for improved safety.
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 390 mm
- 520 mm
- 640 mm
- 5 kg
What is included?
- Pallas B-fix Car Seat
- Impact Shield
- User Guide
Will the impact shield make my child feel constrained in the car seat?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest moves, and there is space between vehicle seat and car seat?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
My child keeps trying to wiggle out of the impact shield. What can I do about this?
Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
Is it possible to use a car seat with an ISOFIX System in a vehicle without ISOFIX anchorage points?
How can I clean my car seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
How do I position the impact shield so that my child is secured properly?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
Is material fatigue an issue because of the long period of time the car seat can be used for?
If my car rolls over, will my child fall out of a car seat that is fitted with an impact shield?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
Can I use a Pallas car seat without the impact shield?
How do I adapt the Pallas to secure my child with a 3-point vehicle belt?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!