Award winning safety
The unique safety concept behind the Solution X car seat protects children optimally in any kind of collision. It includes the CYBEX patented reclining headrest that prevents the childs head from falling forward when asleep and the revolutionary L.S.P. System (Linear Side-impact Protection).
- UN R44/04
- Group: GR. 2/3
- Weight: 15 - 36 kg
- Height: From approx. 100 up to 150 cm
- Age: From approx. 3 up to 12 years
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Summer cover
- 3-Position Reclining Headrest
- The CYBEX patented 3-position reclining headrest guarantees optimal protection in the case of a side-impact. This revolutionary technology safely shifts the balance point of the child's head slightly back and prevents it from falling forward when the child is asleep. In the case of a side-impact collision, the child's sensitive head remains within the safety zone of the seat, ensuring optimal protection. Furthermore, our patented 3-position headrest offers a more comfortable sleeping position for a safe and peaceful journey.
- L.S.P. System
- The Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) provides extra safety in the event of a side-impact collision. The Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) systematically absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in a linear series of reactions through the use of the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body’s kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively led into a safe position.
- 11-position height-adjustable
- 11-position height-adjustable for the perfect fit and maximum safety. The 11-position height-adjustment allows the seat to grow with the child and offers extremely long usability. The head and shoulder protectors grow with the personal space requirements of the child.
- Reclining backrest
- Perfectly adjusts to the vehicle seat.
- 410 mm
- 470 mm
- 640 mm
- 5.7 kg
What is included?
- Solution X Car Seat
- User Guide
Will this car seat fit in my vehicle?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest moves, and there is space between vehicle seat and car seat?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
How can I clean my car seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I install the ISOFIX System on a car seat which doesn't have ISOFIX anchorage points?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
What are the two main positions for the reclining headrest?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!