Award winning in Gr. 2/3
In addition to the patented 3-position reclining headrest that prevents the child's head from falling forward when asleep, the Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the energy of a side-impact collision at a very early stage and protects the sensitive head and shoulder area. The ISOFIX Connect System further enhances stability and safety. This user-friendly car seat is also compatible with cars that are not equipped with ISOFIX.
- UN R44/04
- Group: GR. 2/3
- Weight: 15 - 36 kg
- Height: From approx. 100 up to 150 cm
- Age: From approx. 3 up to 12 years
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- ISOFIX guides
- Summer cover
- Patented Reclining Headrest
- Helps to prevent the head from tilting forward while sleeping.
- L.S.P. System
- The Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) provides extra safety in the event of a side-impact collision. The Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) systematically absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in a linear series of reactions through the use of the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body’s kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively led into a safe position.
- ISOFIX Connect
- ISOFIX Connect System offers enhanced safety and stability and easy one-click installation. The seat's connectors simply snap into the vehicle's ISOFIX anchorage points. The connectors can easily be folded away, so that the seat is also compatible with cars not equipped with ISOFIX.
- 11-position height-adjustable
- Head and shoulder protectors grow with the personal space requirements of t...
- Adjustable backrest
- Perfectly adjusts to the vehicle seat.
- 410 mm
- 470 mm
- 640 mm
- 7 kg
What is included?
- Solution X-fix Car Seat
- User Guide