Award winning in Gr. 2/3
In addition to the patented 3-position reclining headrest that prevents the child's head from falling forward when asleep, the Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the energy of a side-impact collision at a very early stage and protects the sensitive head and shoulder area. The ISOFIX Connect System further enhances stability and safety. This user-friendly car seat is also compatible with cars that are not equipped with ISOFIX.
- UN R44/04
- Group: GR. 2/3
- Weight: 15 - 36 kg
- Height: From approx. 100 up to 150 cm
- Age: From approx. 3 up to 12 years
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- ISOFIX guides
- Summer cover
- Patented Reclining Headrest
- Helps to prevent the head from tilting forward while sleeping.
- L.S.P. System
- The Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) provides extra safety in the event of a side-impact collision. The Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) systematically absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in a linear series of reactions through the use of the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body’s kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively led into a safe position.
- ISOFIX Connect
- ISOFIX Connect System offers enhanced safety and stability and easy one-click installation. The seat's connectors simply snap into the vehicle's ISOFIX anchorage points. The connectors can easily be folded away, so that the seat is also compatible with cars not equipped with ISOFIX.
- 11-position height-adjustable
- Head and shoulder protectors grow with the personal space requirements of t...
- Adjustable backrest
- Perfectly adjusts to the vehicle seat.
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 410 mm
- 470 mm
- 640 mm
- 7 kg
What is included?
- Solution X-fix Car Seat
- User Guide
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest moves, and there is space between vehicle seat and car seat?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
Is it possible to use a car seat with an ISOFIX System in a vehicle without ISOFIX anchorage points?
How can I clean my car seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
What are the two main positions for the reclining headrest?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!