2 seats in 1
Two seats in one - the CYBEX Pallas-Fix can be used for more than 11 years. In Group 1, the car seat features a revolutionary adjustable impact shield resembling an inflated airbag. The force of a collision is distributed over the entire impact shield and is reduced by its impact-absorbing materials. For children aged approx. 3 and above, a simple conversion turns the seat into the award-winning Group 2/3 seat CYBEX Solution X-Fix. The ISOFIX Connect system offers enhanced safety and greater stability in both groups. Also compatible with cars not equipped with ISOFIX.
- UN R44/04
- Group: Gr. 1/2/3
- Weight: From approx. 9 up to 36 kg
- Height: From approx. 76 up to 150 cm
- Age: From approx. 9 months up to 12 years
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- ISOFIX guides
- Summer cover
- Adjustable impact shield
- The adjustable impact shield reduces the risk of serious neck injuries without confining the child (patent pending). The force of a head-on collision is distributed over the impact shield and absorbed by its impact-absorbing materials. This system resembles an inflated airbag and helps to significantly reduce the force of impact in the event of an accident. The harness does not injure the child, while at the same time the sensitive head, neck shoulders and inner organs are protected. The newly designed adjustable impact shield (patent pending) adjusts for highest comfort perfectly to the child's body and additionally offers more freedom of movement of the upper body as well as maximum safety especially in frontal impacts when compared to conventional five-point harness systems.
- 2-in-1 seat
- This seat grows with the child and can therefore be used for more than 11 years. In Group 1 the adjustable impact shield doubles as an inflatable airbag and, in a collision, protects against neck injuries without being restrictive. For children from approx. 3 years and above, the seat can be easily converted into a Group 2/3 seat from the Solution series.
- Comfort recline function
- Ensures a relaxed and peaceful journey In Group I the Pallas 2-Fix child seat features an easy to operate recline function which can be operated with only one hand from the front of the seat.
- L.S.P. System
- The Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) provides extra safety in ...
- ISOFIX Connect
- More safety and stability.
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 435 mm
- 470 mm
- 715 mm
- 11 kg
What is included?
- Pallas-fix Car Seat
- Impact Shield
- Seat Insert
- User Guide
You clearly have excellent taste…
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!