Safety and excellent functionality
The most important element in the safety concept of the Solution series is the CYBEX patented reclining headrest. It cleverly prevents the child’s head from falling forward even when asleep. An individually adjustable L.S.P. System with energy absorbing side protectors offers protection in case of a side impact collision. The height-adjustable headrest, the adjustable backrest, the comfortable seat cushion, and last but not least, the lightweight design offer unbeatable comfort.
- UN R44/04
- Group: GR. 2/3
- Weight: 15 - 36 kg
- Height: From approx. 100 up to 150 cm
- Age: From approx. 3 up to 12 years
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Summer cover
- Cup holder
- Patented Reclining Headrest
- Helps to prevent the head from tilting forward while sleeping.
- Individually adjustable linear side-impact protection
- The individually adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the impact energy in case of an accident at a very early stage. The force of a side-impact collision is systematically absorbed by individually adjustable side protectors as well as by the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body’s kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed right away and the head is actively guided into a safe position. The L.S.P. protectors can be individually adjusted to fit the interior of the car.
- Ventilation System
- The integrated ventilation system supports a comfortable body temperature even on hot days. A further element of the comfort package of the Solution M is a system of mesh ventilation channels that run through the backrest and seat components. This ensures a comfortable sitting temperature even on hot days.
- 12-position height-adjustable headrest
- 12-position height-adjustable headrest for the perfect fit and maximum safe...
- Extra-wide and deep seat cushion
- With extra soft padding.
- Energy-absorbing shell
- The flexible material structure absorbs the force of an impact.
- Reclining backrest
- Perfectly adjusts to the vehicle seat.
- 405 mm
- 540 mm
- 625 mm
- 5.2 kg
What is included?
- Solution M Car Seat
- User Guide
Will this car seat fit in my vehicle?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest moves, and there is space between vehicle seat and car seat?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
How can I clean my car seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I install the ISOFIX System on a car seat which doesn't have ISOFIX anchorage points?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Are both side-impact protectors (L.S.P.s) needed?
Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
What are the two main positions for the reclining headrest?
How do I install the cup holder?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!