Aton B i-Size
An XXL UPF50+ sun canopy supplies shade and a height-adjustable headrest can be customized to fit your growing child. Linear Side-impact Protection safeguards in the event of side collisions, and additional safety and stability is provided by the Base M - also compatible with the Sirona M2 i-Size when baby gets older. Easy to handle outside the car, it weighs just 3.9 kg and can be attached to any CYBEX or gb stroller. Ready for action from day one, the car seat’s removable newborn inlay lets even the tiniest passengers lie in an ergonomically improved position.
- UN R129
- Weight: Max. 13 kg
- Height: 45 cm - 87 cm
- Age: From birth up to approx. 24 months
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Base M
- Snogga Mini 2
- Summer cover
- Sun Shade
- Insect Net
- Rain Cover
- ISOFIX guides
- SensorSafe 4-in-1 Kit
- Reduces the forces of a side-impact
- In the event of a side-impact collision, the Linear Side-impact Protection System works in concert with the car seat’s energy absorbing shell to reduce forces by approximately 25%.
- Protects your child from the sun and wind
- The Aton B i-Size shields your child from the elements with an XXL sun canopy made of UPF50+ protective fabric, providing shade and shelter both inside and outside the car.
- Let the seat grow with your child
- Customize your Aton B i-Size to fit your growing child - with 11 headrest positions to support their head, neck and shoulder area, and a harness that automatically adjusts along with the headrest.
- Easy handling
- Weighing only 3.9 kilos, the Aton B i-Size can be carried and positioned in...
- Continue your journey outside the car
- With the help of adapters the Aton B i-Size can be attached to any stroller...
- Adapts the seat for the smallest ones
- The removable newborn inlay supports an ergonomically correct position for ...
Is this car seat compatible with my car?
For cars without i-Size seats, please check on our Car Compatibility Tool. Cars with i-Size vehicle seats are not included in this tool.
- 660 mm
- 440 mm
- 565 mm
- 3.9 kg
What is included?
- Aton B i-Size Infant car seat
- Newborn Inlay
- User Guide
How do I know if my car seat is suitable for an aircraft?
How do car seats receive a TÜV Rheinland approval?
Will the car seat fit in my vehicle?
How do I know when my child needs to change to the next car seat?
Can I also use the infant car seat without the base?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
When should I remove the newborn inlay?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
Can I wash the newborn inlay and car seat cover in the washing machine?
Can I also use the infant car seat in a car without ISOFIX anchorage points?
How can I clean my car seat?
When I install the car seat using the vehicle belt, my baby’s head nods forward onto his/her chest even though the seat appears to be positioned horizontally. How can I prevent this?
Can I install a rear-facing seat on the front passenger seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
Can I also use this infant car seat on a vehicle seat without an i-Size certification?
Can I install this infant car seat on the front passenger seat?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Do I have to register my car seat with the airline before taking it on a flight?
What should I consider before flying with an infant?
Am I required to take my own car seat on the flight?
Where can I find additional information on flying with an infant?
The car seat is approved in compliance with the i-Size standard (UN R129). What does this mean?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
Can my child sit in a forward-facing position in the car seat?
Can I leave my child in the infant car seat outside the car, for example at home?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
When will a child grow out of this infant car seat?
Do I need a newborn inlay for a car seat?
You clearly have excellent taste…
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!