Currently not available in your country
Offering superior safety, design and functionality, the ultra light and surprisingly spacious infant car seat CYBEX Aton is perfect for parents on the go. Stiftung Warentest test winner in Group 0+(06/2009) and awarded a Which? ‘best buy’
Color: Blue Moon
Innovation in form and function
Outside of the car, the Aton infant car seat forms part of the CYBEX travel system, easily connecting to CYBEX, gb and other brand buggies and strollers with the simple use of an adapter, offering parents a new dimension of mobility.
- UN R44/04
- Group: Gr. 0+
- Weight: 0 - 13 kg
- Age: From birth up to approx. 18 months
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Summer cover
- Rain cover
- Insect net
- Aton Base 2 and Aton Base 2-Fix
- Snogga Mini 2
- ISOFIX guides
- Adapter for CYBEX strollers
- Ultra lightweight
- The CYBEX infant car seats are impressively lightweight, making carrying and installation child's play. They offer more comfort for parents and more safety for the child. At the same time, the infant car seats live up to the highest expectations in design, comfort, functionality and safety.
- Integrated foldaway canopy
- Integrated foldaway sun canopy offers optimal protection for tender and delicate skin. The 2 position canopy of this infant car seat is easy to use and offers optimum protection. The canopy slides under a protective blind when not in use.
- CYBEX Travel System
- The infant car seat can be effortlessly converted into a travel system with CYBEX, gb and other brand buggies and strollers. With the help of an adapter, CYBEX infant car seats can be effortlessly converted into a practical travel system with strollers and buggies from CYBEX, gb and other selected brands.
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 630 mm
- 440 mm
- 380 mm
- 3.5 kg
What is included?
- Aton Infant Car Seat
- Newborn Inlay
- Seat Insert
- User Guide
You clearly have excellent taste…
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!