Anoris T i-Size
- Age 15 mths - approx. 6 yrs
- Weight 21 kg
- Regulation UN R129/03
- 76 - 115 cm
- Age range: From >15 months up to approx. 6 years
- Child height: 76 - 115 cm
- Child weight: up to 21 kg
- Approval regulation: UN R129/03 i-Size
A New Way Forward
The Anoris T i-Size is the world’s first car seat featuring an integrated full-body airbag, allowing safe forward-facing travel from 15 months to 6 years. That’s two years longer than any comparable car seat. After your child has outgrown the Cloud Z2 i-Size (at approx. 24 months), the Anoris T i-Size is the ideal successor. Thanks to airbag technology, you can choose more safety, more forward-facing comfort, and more quality family time.
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Anoris T i-Size Summer Cover
- Car Seat Cup Holder
- ISOFIX Guides
Car Seat Installation: The Anoris T i-Size can be installed on any i-Size vehicle seat, using ISOFIX connectors. A load leg also provides extra stability by bracing the car seat against the vehicle floor. Both features are easy to set up, with the Onboard Safety Assistant taking the guesswork out of installation.
- Up to 50% safer than conventional forward-facing car seats
- The Anoris T i-Size is the first car seat with a full-body airbag, built into its impact shield. In a front crash the airbag inflates in milliseconds to protect the child’s head, neck and body. Faster than the blink of an eye. This leads to a level of safety up to 50% higher than a comparable forward-facing car seat (Source: Internal testing using 2021 ADAC front crash test criteria).
- Direct interaction with your child
- Don’t miss a moment with your little one. Forward-facing travel means more eye contact with your child through the rear-view mirror. Communication is free, at an age when every interaction is precious for their development. Airbag technology helps you choose forward-facing and more family time with confidence.
- Maximum comfort for your growing child
- In a forward-facing seat there are no limits to your child’s legroom. Growing limbs have ample space to stretch out and move, for unrestricted comfort at every growth stage. Children travel happier and even long drives are more relaxed. All thanks to airbag technology delivering forward-facing safety without compromise.
- From >15 months up to approx. 6 years
- Safety that lasts longer. A spacious seat gives children room to grow up u...
- Secures your child in seconds
- Onboarding is simpler than ever. The one-click impact shield is a fast w...
- Reduces impact forces by 20% in the event of a side collision
- In the event of a side crash, Advanced Linear Side-impact Protection reduces impact fo...
- Check your child is secure at a glance
- A car seat can only protect if it’s set up right. The onboard safety assistant he...
- Perfect sleeping comfort
- Recline the seat so your child can enjoy a restful sleep on t...
- Safe and effortless installation
- The Anoris T i-Size is stabilized by ISOFIX and a load leg, ensuring a s...
- 614 mm
- 440 mm
- 662 mm
- 12 kg
What is included?
- Anoris T i-Size Car Seat
- Integrated Base with ISOFIX
- Impact Shield with Integrated Revolutionary Air Bag Technology
- User Guide