Solution M-Fix SL
Optimal protection for the older little ones
The Solution M-Fix SL stands out through its range of innovative safety and comfort functions such as the Linear Side-impact Protection system (L.S.P. System), the 12-position height-adjustable headrest and the air ventilation system.
- UN R44/04
- Group: GR. 2/3
- Weight: 15 - 36 kg
- Height: From approx. 100 up to 150 cm
- Age: From approx. 3 up to 12 years
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- ISOFIX guides
- Summer cover
- Linear Side-Impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
- The optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the impact energy at a very early stage. The force of a side-impact collision is absorbed in a linear series of reactions through the use of protective side cushions, along with the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body's kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively led into a safe position.
- 12-position height-adjustable headrest
- 12-position height-adjustable headrest for the perfect fit and maximum safety The 12-position height-adjustment allows the seat to grow with the child and offers extremely long usability. The head protectors grow with the personal space requirements of the child.
- ISOFIX Connect
- ISOFIX Connect System offers enhanced safety and stability and easy one-click installation. The seat's connectors simply snap into the vehicle's ISOFIX anchorage points. The connectors can easily be folded away, so that the seat is also compatible with cars not equipped with ISOFIX.
- Optimized ventilation system
- The integrated ventilation system supports a comfortable body temperature e...
- Adjustable backrest
- Perfectly adjusts to the vehicle seat.
- Energy-absorbing shell
- Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby.
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 370 mm
- 540 mm
- 615 mm
- 5.86 kg
What is included?
- Solution M-fix SL Car Seat
- User Guide
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest moves, and there is space between vehicle seat and car seat?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
Is it possible to use a car seat with an ISOFIX System in a vehicle without ISOFIX anchorage points?
How can I clean my car seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
How do I install the cup holder?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!