Solution G i-Fix
- Age approx. 3 yrs - 12 yrs
- Weight 15 - 50 kg
- Regulation UN R129/03
- 100 - 150 cm
- Age range: From approx. 3 up to 12 years
- Child height: 100 - 150 cm
- Child weight: From approx. 15 up to 50 kg
- Approval regulation: UN R129/03
Comfort that's Ready to Protect
The Solution G i-Fix high-back booster car seat is a leader in safety and comfort for your child. A patented reclining headrest keeps the child’s head in the seat's protected zone, so they'll be safe and sound on every journey, awake or asleep.
With the Plus option your child can also feel fresh in any season, thanks to air ventilation technology with innovative 3D mesh. Our side protection system bolsters their safety, and the car seat can be adjusted for the perfect fit as your child grows. And a recline feature ensures enduring comfort throughout the years. This outstanding combination of safety and comfort resulted in the best-ever grade awarded in its class in the leading ADAC European consumer test².
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°C
- Summer Cover
- Car Seat Cup Holder
- ISOFIX Guides
¹ Same result as a seat in another category.
² Since last change of test protocol
³ Compared to the same product (HIC 36), in ADAC side-impact test (27 km/h)
⁴ Compared to the same seat without an L.S.P. System.
- Up to 7x Safer for the Head
- This car seat is beyond comfortable, thanks to its patented 3-position reclining headrest supporting your child’s head when they doze off, while keeping it up to seven times safer in the process³. We practically guarantee a sound sleep, with their neck and head protected in the safety zone of the car seat.
- Perfect sleeping position
- The ultimate in on-the-road relaxation, the Solution G i-Fix is our first high-back booster seat with a one-hand seat recline function, making it so easy to find that perfect sleeping position.
- Optimal Breathability
- Comfort throughout the seasons with a groundbreaking air ventilation system. The Plus option's 3D mesh is up to 6 times more breathable than comparable car seat fabrics. A steady flow of air reduces the seat’s temperature, keeping your child cool and comfortable.
- 20% Higher Side-impact Protection
- The Linear Side-impact Protection System...
- Perfect Fit for Every Age
- An adjustable headrest and flexible ext...
- Safe and Effortless Installation
- Our new ergonomically-shaped ISOFIX...
For cars without i-Size seats, please check on our Car Compatibility Tool. Cars with i-Size vehicle seats are not included in this tool.
- 405 mm
- 595 mm
- 590 - 810 mm
- 7.45 kg
- Solution G i-Fix car seat
- User guide
Will this car seat fit in my vehicle?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest moves, and there is space between vehicle seat and car seat?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
How can I clean my car seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
The ISOFIX System is impossible or very difficult to release from the ISOFIX anchorage points in the vehicle. What can I do?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Are both side-impact protectors (L.S.P.s) needed?
Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
What are the two main positions for the reclining headrest?
How does the sleeping position work?
How do I install the cup holder?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!