Pallas B2-Fix + Lux
Advanced long-lasting safety
This 2-in-1 seat is a reliable protector for approximately 11 years of your child’s development. Working in a similar way to an inflated airbag, the adjustable impact shield guards against the forces of a front impact until your child weighs 15 kg. It can then be easily removed to allow the seat to keep growing with your child. A patented reclining headrest allows sleepy children to nap without their head tilting forward. This helps keep the head in a protected position in the event of a side crash, while Linear Side-impact Protection Plus helps absorb the forces of the collision.
- UN R44/04
- Group: Gr. 1/2/3
- Weight: From approx. 9 up to 36 kg
- Height: From approx. 76 up to 150 cm
- Age: From approx. 9 months up to 12 years
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Summer Cover
- ISOFIX Guides
- Over 11 years of use
- As a 2-in-1 seat, the car seat grows to keep pace with your child — providing a perfect fit for years.
- Enhanced protection from impact forces
- The CYBEX impact shield works in a similar way to an airbag, absorbing the forces of an impact over its relatively large surface area.
- Helps to keep the child's head in a safe position
- With the patented reclining headrest two recline positions help keep your child’s head in the protected area of the car seat when they fall asleep.
- Reduces side-impact forces
- The L.S.P. System Plus attaches to the side of the car seat for improved sa...
- Easy installation
- With ISOFIX Connect - A simple and hassle-free way to install the car seat ...
- Easy to handle and carry
- Transfer the car seat between vehicles easily with a reduced risk of back s...
- Fits perfectly in your vehicle
- The backrest adjusts for the perfect fit against your vehicle seat.
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 390 mm
- 570 mm
- 640 mm
- 5.7 kg
What is included?
- Pallas B2-fix Plus Lux Car Seat
- Impact Shield
- User Guide
You clearly have excellent taste…
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!