When in Group 1 mode, Pallas 2-Fix boasts an adjustable impact shield which resembles an inflated airbag, reducing the risk of serious neck injuries in the event of a head-on collision without confining the child. For children aged approx. 3 and above, a simple conversion turns the seat into the award-winning Group 2/3 car seat Solution X2-Fix. New side protectors absorb the impact energy at a very early stage providing an innovative side impact protection. The ISOFIX Connect System offers enhanced safety and greater stability in both groups. The seat is also compatible with cars not equipped with ISOFIX.
- UN R44/04
- Group: Gr. 1/2/3
- Weight: From approx. 9 up to 36 kg
- Height: From approx. 76 up to 150 cm
- Age: From approx. 9 months up to 12 years
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Summer cover
- ISOFIX guides
- Adjustable impact shield
- The adjustable impact shield reduces the risk of serious neck injuries without confining the child (patent pending). The force of a head-on collision is distributed over the impact shield and absorbed by its impact-absorbing materials. This system resembles an inflated airbag and helps to significantly reduce the force of impact in the event of an accident. The harness does not injure the child, while at the same time the sensitive head, neck shoulders and inner organs are protected. The newly designed adjustable impact shield (patent pending) adjusts for highest comfort perfectly to the child's body and additionally offers more freedom of movement of the upper body as well as maximum safety especially in frontal impacts when compared to conventional five-point harness systems.
- 2-in-1 seat
- This seat grows with the child and can therefore be used for more than 11 years. In Group 1 the adjustable impact shield doubles as an inflatable airbag and, in a collision, protects against neck injuries without being restrictive. For children from approx. 3 years and above, the seat can be easily converted into a Group 2/3 seat from the Solution series.
- L.S.P. System Plus
- The optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System Plus) absorbs the impact energy at a very early stage. The force of a side-impact collision is absorbed in a linear series of reactions through the use of protective side cushions, along with the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body's kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively led into a safe position.
- ISOFIX Connect
- More safety and stability.
- Patented Reclining Headrest
- Helps to prevent the head from tilting forward while sleeping.
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 435 mm
- 550 mm
- 715 mm
- 11.2 kg
What is included?
- Pallas 2-fix Car Seat
- Impact Shield
- Seat Insert
- User Guide
You clearly have excellent taste…
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!