Safety without confinement
In Group 1, the adjustable impact shield, which works like an inflated airbag during a collision, protects against neck injuries without being restrictive. For children from approx. 3 years and above, the seat can be easily converted into a Solution M-Fix. It can also be used in cars without ISOFIX.
- UN R44/04
- Group: Gr. 1/2/3
- Weight: From approx. 9 up to 36 kg
- Height: From approx. 76 up to 150 cm
- Age: From approx. 9 months up to 12 years
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Summer cover
- Cup holder
- ISOFIX guides
- Adjustable impact shield
- The adjustable impact shield reduces the risk of serious neck injuries without confining the child. The force of a head-on collision is distributed over the impact shield and absorbed by its impact-absorbing materials. This system resembles an inflated airbag and helps to significantly reduce the force of impact in the event of an accident. The harness does not injure the child, while at the same time the sensitive head, neck shoulders and inner organs are protected. The one-hand adjustable impact shield adjusts for highest comfort perfectly to the child's body and additionally offers more freedom of movement of the upper body as well as maximum safety especially in frontal impacts when compared to conventional five-point harness systems.
- 2-in-1 seat
- This seat grows with the child and can therefore be used for up to 11 years. In Group 1 the adjustable impact shield doubles as an inflatable airbag and, in a collision, protects against neck injuries without being restrictive. For children from approx. 3 years and above, the seat can be easily converted into a Group 2/3 seat from the Solution series.
- Individually adjustable linear side-impact protection
- The individually adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the impact energy in case of an accident at a very early stage. The force of a side-impact collision is systematically absorbed by individually adjustable side protectors as well as by the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body’s kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed right away and the head is actively guided into a safe position. The L.S.P. protectors can be individually adjusted to fit the interior of the car.
- Comfortable one-hand recline function
- For a relaxed and peaceful journey. Thanks to a comfortable recline functio...
- 3-Position Reclining Headrest
- The CYBEX patented reclining headrest guarantees optimal protection in the ...
- ISOFIX Connect
- More safety and stability.
- Energy-absorbing shell
- The flexible material structure absorbs the force of an impact.
- Ventilation System
- Maintains a comfortable body temperature.
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 430 mm
- 540 mm
- 700 mm
- 9.3 kg
What is included?
- Pallas M-fix Car Seat
- Impact Shield
- Seat Insert
- User Guide
You clearly have excellent taste…
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!