Cloud Z2 i-Size
Recline Function in car
Car Seat Savings
Want your baby boy or girl to ride like rock royalty while you drive with peace of mind? Discover the Cloud Z2 i-Size from our new Rockstar collection, with a striking red leopard print and glamorous gold patches.
The Cloud Z2 i-Size features a new in-car recline allowing your child to relax during the journey, for even more comfort on the road. Use the Cloud Z2 i-Size outside your vehicle for maximum flexibility, with the seat reclining to a full lie-flat position as part of a travel system with a stroller. The integrated sun canopy offers generous shade inside and outside your car, in any recline position. This infant car seat is truly the perfect companion for every stage of your journey.
- Easy boarding position
- Comfortable sleep, wherever you go
- Comfortable travelling
CYBEX joined forces with German musician Alec Voelkel to create the Rockstar collection, celebrating the birth of his daughter. High performance standards meet rock n’ roll heritage, resulting in a collection for the ages. It’s an iconic line-up of products bringing pure rock energy to every trip with your little one.
- i-Size Norm, UN R129/03
- Child height: From 45 cm to 87 cm
- Child weight: Max. 13 kg
- Age: From birth up to approx. 24 months
- Z2 Line Modular System
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- XXL sun canopy
- Height-adjustable headrest
- Removable newborn inlay
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Base Z2
- Summer Cover
- Sun Shade
- ISOFIX guides
- Insect Net
- Rain Cover
- Snøgga Mini
- Platinum Winter Footmuff Mini
- Footmuff Z
- SensorSafe 4-in-1 Kit infant
Installation with base (option 1): Pay attention to the i-size logo. If a vehicle seat is marked with this logo, it is suitable for use with all i-size child seats and therefore will not appear in our list of compatible vehicles. If your vehicle does not have an i-Size seat, please check the compatibility of your vehicle. If your vehicle is not displayed, please contact our customer service team.
Installation with belt (option 2): The infant carrier can be used on all vehicle seats with three-point automatic belt.
- Easy Boarding Position
- 180° rotation allows the Cloud Z2 i-Size to swivel towards the car door, so getting your child on and off-board becomes effortless. When you’re taking a break in your journey the seat can also be turned inward to face a parent, making it easy to share a snack or play a game.
- Comfortable Sleep, Wherever You Go
- With the Cloud series CYBEX developed an ergonomic lie-flat position for use outside the car. Building on this innovation the newest Cloud Z2 i-Size can also be placed in a semi-reclined position while in the car. Greater comfort for the child, with no compromise on safety on the road.
- Comfortable Travelling
- By attaching adapters, the Cloud Z2 i-Size can be clicked onto strollers or buggies from CYBEX, gb or other select brands. Therefore the infant car seat can be used as part of a travel system outside the car, for extra comfort, convenience and mobility.
- Side-impact Protection
- The Cloud Z2 i-Size’s tried-and-tested Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System increases protection o...
- One Base - Two Seats
- The Base Z2 is the firm foundation of the CYBEX Z2 Line Modular System, pr...
- Full Sun Protection
- Not only does the generous canopy give your child UPF50+ protection fr...
- Grows with the Child
- The adjustable headrest has 12 positions for customized adjustment a...
- A Good Fit for the Smallest of Travellers
- The Cloud Z2 i-Size features a removable newborn inlay, which creates a near-flat l...
Is this car seat compatible with my car?
For cars without i-Size seats, please check on our Car Compatibility Tool. Cars with i-Size vehicle seats are not included in this tool.
Complete the Set
Find the Priam set-up that fits your unique lifestyle, with a wide range of colors, styles and extras to choose from.
- 645 - 750 mm
- 440 mm
- 380 - 605 mm
- 4.6 kg
What is included?
- Cloud Z2 i-Size infant car seat
- Newborn Inlay
- User guide
How do I know if my car seat is suitable for an aircraft?
Will the car seat fit in my vehicle?
How do I know when my child needs to change to the next car seat?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Can I also use the infant car seat without the base?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
When should I remove the newborn inlay?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
When I remove the base from the vehicle it emits a warning signal. How can I stop this noise?
Can I wash the newborn inlay and car seat cover in the washing machine?
Can I also use the infant car seat in a car without ISOFIX anchorage points?
How can I clean my car seat?
Can I install a rear-facing seat on the front passenger seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I also use this infant car seat on a vehicle seat without an i-Size certification?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
Can I install this infant car seat on the front passenger seat?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
When I install the car seat using the vehicle belt, my baby’s head nods forward onto his/her chest even though the seat appears to be positioned horizontally. How can I prevent this?
Can I use the Cloud Z2 i-Size with a Base Z?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Are both side-impact protectors (L.S.P.s) needed?
The car seat is approved in compliance with the i-Size standard (UN R129). What does this mean?
When does a car seat expire?
Can my child sit in a forward-facing position in the car seat?
Can I leave my child in the infant car seat outside the car, for example at home?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
When will a child grow out of this infant car seat?
Do I need a newborn inlay for a car seat?
How does the new recline position work?
Can my child sleep in the infant car seat while being in the car?
You clearly have excellent taste…
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!