Pallas B2-Fix +
Improved long-lasting safety
Your child is secured in the seat by an adjustable impact shield which absorbs forces in the event of a frontal crash in a similar way to an inflated airbag. Once the child reaches 15 kg in weight the shield can be removed to allow them to be strapped in with your car’s seat belt for the rest of their childhood. Linear Side-impact Protection Plus also helps absorb impact energy in the event of a side crash.
- UN R44/04
- Group: Gr. 1/2/3
- Weight: From approx. 9 up to 36 kg
- Height: From approx. 76 up to 150 cm
- Age: From approx. 9 months up to 12 years
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Summer Cover
- ISOFIX Guides
- Over 11 years of use
- As a 2-in-1 seat, the car seat grows to keep pace with your child — providing a perfect fit for years.
- Enhanced protection from impact forces
- The CYBEX impact shield works in a similar way to an airbag, absorbing the forces of an impact over its relatively large surface area.
- Reduces side-impact forces
- The L.S.P. System Plus attaches to the side of the car seat for improved safety in the event of a side collision.
- Easy installation
- With ISOFIX Connect - A simple and hassle-free way to install the car seat ...
- Easy to handle and carry
- Transfer the car seat between vehicles easily with a reduced risk of back s...
- Fits perfectly in your vehicle
- The backrest adjusts for the perfect fit against your vehicle seat.
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 390 mm
- 570 mm
- 640 mm
- 5.6 kg
What is included?
- Pallas B2-fix Plus Car Seat
- Impact Shield
- User Guide
Will the impact shield make my child feel constrained in the car seat?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest moves, and there is space between vehicle seat and car seat?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
My child keeps trying to wiggle out of the impact shield. What can I do about this?
Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
Is it possible to use a car seat with an ISOFIX System in a vehicle without ISOFIX anchorage points?
How can I clean my car seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
How do I position the impact shield so that my child is secured properly?
The ISOFIX System is impossible or very difficult to release from the ISOFIX anchorage points in the vehicle. What can I do?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I install the ISOFIX System on a car seat which doesn't have ISOFIX anchorage points?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Are both side-impact protectors (L.S.P.s) needed?
Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
Is material fatigue an issue because of the long period of time the car seat can be used for?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
Can I use a Pallas car seat without the impact shield?
How do I adapt the Pallas to secure my child with a 3-point vehicle belt?
You clearly have excellent taste…
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!