Solution B2 i-Fix
- Age range: From approx. 3 up to 12 years
- Child height: 100 cm - 150 cm
- Child weight: From approx. 15 to 50 kg
- Approval regulation: UN R129/03
Proven Safety and Excellent Functionality
From the beginning an ISOFIX System helps you install the Solution B2 i-Fix car seat correctly and safely. No matter how fast your child grows, a 12-position adjustable headrest provides a continuous snug fit and can be raised with one hand. A Linear Side-impact Protection System reduces impact force in the event of a side collision, for extra peace of mind on the road. And there is even a cup holder, helping your child stay refreshed on their ride.
- Solution B i-Line Summer Cover
- ISOFIX Guides
- Optimal Protection for Peace of Mind
- The Solution B2 i-Fix was developed using the latest UN R129/03 safety standard, with rigorous testing for safety you can rely on.
- Easy Installation
- Hassle-free installation and extra stability on the road with ISOFIX. Simply click the Solution B2 i-Fix into any vehicle seat with ISOFIX.
- Grows with the Child
- As your child grows, adjust the car seat headrest to one of 12 different positions, for the perfect fit for every age up to 12 years.
- Reduces Side-impact Forces
- The L.S.P. System is built into the sides of the car seat, improving safety in the event of a side collision.
- Fits Perfectly in Your Vehicle
- The backrest adjusts for a snug fit to any vehicle seat and a snug sitting po...
- Easy to Handle and Carry
- Light enough to switch between different vehicles without st...
- Gentle on Your Child’s Skin
- Strict testing for hazardous substances was carried out on all car se...
- Keep Drinks Safely in Reach
- Free with every Solution B2 i-Fix, a practical cup holder lets your child ke...
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 390 mm
- 520 mm
- 640 mm
- 4.4 kg
What is included?
- Solution B2 i-Fix Car Seat
- Cup Holder
- User guide
Will this car seat fit in my vehicle?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest moves, and there is space between vehicle seat and car seat?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
Is it possible to use a car seat with an ISOFIX System in a vehicle without ISOFIX anchorage points?
How can I clean my car seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
The ISOFIX System is impossible or very difficult to release from the ISOFIX anchorage points in the vehicle. What can I do?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
How do I install the cup holder?
You clearly have excellent taste…
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!