- Age 6 mths - 99 yrs
Re-Watch the Show
- Age Range with Bouncer Nest (available separately): From birth up to 6 months
- Age Range with Baby Set: From 6 months to 3 years; approx. 15 kg
- Age Range with Lemo Learning Tower Set (available separately): From 1 to 5 years (approx. 25 kg)
- Age Range as a stand-alone chair: From 3 years up to 99 years
THE FOREVER CHAIR
Once your baby is able to sit at approximately 6 months, shared meals at the kitchen table will be more relaxing and enjoyable than ever – thanks to the Lemo 3-in-1 set. This timeless high chair furniture solution and the included baby set and tray provide support for your little one right when they need it. And as they get older even more possibilities await, with the Lemo Learning Tower Set helping curious kids explore their environment.
The Lemo 3-in-1 was a Winner in the 6/2023 Öko-Test. The Öko-Test assesses the products people encounter in their everyday lives, ensuring that consumers and the environment stay protected. The Lemo earned ‘Very Good’ ratings for ergonomics, safety and absence of hazardous substances.
- Lemo Bouncer Nest
- Lemo Adapter Set
- Lemo Comfort Inlay
- Lemo Harness
- Lemo Learning Tower Set
Seat, Foot rest & Backrest: Beech wood
Frame: Aluminium and plastic
Baby Set and Tray: Plastic
- Newborn freedom
- Keep your newborn close while keeping your hands free. For snug comfort from birth, attach a Bouncer Nest to the Lemo Chair with the help of an Adapter Set (both Bouncer Nest and Adapter Set purchased separately).
- Effortless adjustment
- No tools are required and only one hand is needed to adjust the height and depth of the chair's seat and foot rest. So you can easily adapt it to any family member and any stage of your child's growth.
- From birth to 99 years
- The Lemo is the chair for the whole family, thanks to a range of configurations helping you customise it for every age. For babies, the Lemo Bouncer Nest can be used stand-alone on a stand or mounted on the chair. The Baby Set helps them sit up once they are ready, and the Lemo Learning Tower Set helps older children explore their environment.
- Contemporary design
- Featuring an intuitive design with clean and minimal...
- Individual depth adjustment
- Numerous depth positions ensure comfortabl...
- Individual height adjustment
- Always the perfect fit: Individual heig...
- Safe around your home
- Wheels on the rear legs reduce tip...
- 560 mm
- 545 mm
- 815 mm
- 7.7 kg
What is included?
- Lemo Chair
- Lemo Baby Set
- Lemo Tray
- User Guide
What is the size/weight of the LEMO Chair?
I would like to order the LEMO Chair. What will I receive with the delivery?
What accessories are available for the LEMO Chair?
How sturdy is the chair? How can I be sure that it won’t tip over?
How do I clean the LEMO Chair?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
What accessories are available for the LEMO 3-in-1 Set?
What LEMO Chair configurations are available, and what ages are they suitable for?
How is the LEMO Chair assembled?
Do I need extra tools to adjust the height and depth of the LEMO Chair?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!