- Age 0 - approx. 4 yrs
- Weight 22 kg
- Age range: From birth to approx. 4 years
- Child weight: Max. 22 kg (front-facing or parent-facing)
Revolutionary smart technology meets luxurious design in the e-Priam ‒ the first e-pushchair by CYBEX. Intelligent, intuitive, and exceptionally innovative, the e-Priam empowers you to glide up and down hills with ease, and smartly adapts to rough terrain like sand, gravel or cobblestones. Experience the magical sensation of a heavy load made lighter, of a rocky path made smoother, of an impossible climb made suddenly possible.
The e-Priam smart pushchair: Empowering Parents.
- CYBEX baby car seats
- Priam Lux Carry cot
- Priam Seat Pack
- Snack Tray
- 2-in-1 Cup Holder
- Priam Front Wheel Adapter
- e-Priam Battery
- Priam Ski Kit
To find warning and safety information for this product, please go to the Downloads area.
- Smart Hill Support
- Smart Hill Support gives parents the freedom to climb hills effortlessly.
- Uneven Surface Support
- Uneven surface support makes it a breeze to stroll off-road and tackle rough terrain.
- Rocking Mode
- This world-first feature moves the e-pushchair back and forth automatically, calming baby down and soothing them gently to sleep.
- One-pull Harness
- The one-pull harness helps you secure your child in the...
- Travel System Ready
- The luxury of choice – from birth to toddler. Tailor your child’s...
- Reversible Seat Unit
- Whether you choose forward-facing or parent-facing, the...
- Seamless Tech Integration
- The rear axle is where the magic happens. Discretely...
- One-hand Recline and Fold
- One hand is all you need to recline the e-Priam seat to a lie...
Dimensions – Unfolded
- 840 - 935 mm
- 600 mm
- 1000 - 1090 mm
- 15.2 kg
Dimensions – Folded
- 310 mm
- 520 mm
- 880 mm
- 15.2 kg
What is included?
- e-Priam Frame including wheels
- Seat Unit (Hard Parts)
- Shopping Basket
- Bumper Bar
- Baby Car Seat Adapters
- Rain Cover
- Battery and Charger (UK)
- User Guide
Where can I try out and / or buy the e-PRIAM?
I would like to order this stroller. What will I receive with my delivery?
Is the e-PRIAM heavier than a regular PRIAM?
Is the Rocking Mode function safe for my child?
What’s the difference between the different Support and Rocking Modes?
What accessories can I use with this stroller?
Why are there separate seat packs?
Can I also use the e-PRIAM without assistance from the electronic functions?
How can I access the Rocking Mode function?
How does the e-PRIAM connect to the e-PRIAM app?
What happens if either my phone battery or my e-PRIAM battery runs out while I’m using the Rocking Mode function?
How does the uneven surface support work?
How do I charge the battery and how often does it need recharging?
What level of performance will I get from the electronic functions?
What is the e-PRIAM app and what functions are available?
What is the Rocking Mode function?
What is a one-pull harness?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!