Re-Watch the Show
- Age range (when combined with the Cloud G i-Size): From birth up to approx. 24 months
- Age range (when combined with the Sirona G i-Size): From birth up to approx. 4 years
- Approval regulation: UN R129/03 i-Size
Getting your child in or out of the car was never so easy than with the Base G! One pull of the rotation handle turns the seat towards the car door and releases it simultaneously. Both the Cloud G i-Size infant car seat and the Sirona G i-Size toddler car seats fit the Base G, providing the flexibility and longevity you need with a growing child. A safety-conscious Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) button setting ensures the Cloud G i-Size can only be attached and used in a rear-facing position. Two further settings let you decide if the Sirona G i-Size is used forward or rear-facing. User-friendly ISOFIX-Release buttons keep installation simple, and extra stability comes from a cleverly designed load leg.
- Cloud G i-Size
- Sirona G i-Size
- Easy On and Off-Boarding
- Putting your child in the car just got so much easier. The Base G lets you maneuver the seat into the perfect position. Rotate the Cloud G i-Size or the Sirona G i-Size towards the car door, with intelligent design allowing the car seats to be removed simultaneously for easy off-boarding.
- One Base – Two Seats
- Compatibility with both the Cloud G i-Size infant car seat and the Sirona G i-Size toddler car seat makes the Base G the perfect choice for parents looking for flexibility and a long-term solution for their ever-growing children.
- Innovative Locking System
- Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) is an innovative aid ensuring your Cloud G i-Size infant car seat can only be connected in the rear-facing position for optimum safety. Two further settings allow your child to travel either rear or forward-facing in the Sirona G i-Size toddler car seat when the time comes.
- Simple & Intuitive Installation
- Installing the Base G is simple and...
- Base G
- User guide (Quick-start guide & digital guide access)
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!