Innovation in form and function
Outside of the car, the Aton infant car seat forms part of the CYBEX travel system, easily connecting to CYBEX, gb and other brand buggies and strollers with the simple use of an adapter, offering parents a new dimension of mobility.
- UN R44/04
- Group: Gr. 0+
- Weight: 0 - 13 kg
- Age: From birth up to approx. 18 months
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Summer cover
- Rain cover
- Insect net
- Aton Base 2 and Aton Base 2-Fix
- Snogga Mini 2
- ISOFIX guides
- Adapter for CYBEX strollers
- Ultra lightweight
- The CYBEX infant car seats are impressively lightweight, making carrying and installation child's play. They offer more comfort for parents and more safety for the child. At the same time, the infant car seats live up to the highest expectations in design, comfort, functionality and safety.
- Integrated foldaway canopy
- Integrated foldaway sun canopy offers optimal protection for tender and delicate skin. The 2 position canopy of this infant car seat is easy to use and offers optimum protection. The canopy slides under a protective blind when not in use.
- CYBEX Travel System
- The infant car seat can be effortlessly converted into a travel system with CYBEX, gb and other brand buggies and strollers. With the help of an adapter, CYBEX infant car seats can be effortlessly converted into a practical travel system with strollers and buggies from CYBEX, gb and other selected brands.
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 630 mm
- 440 mm
- 380 mm
- 3.5 kg
What is included?
- Aton Infant Car Seat
- Newborn Inlay
- Seat Insert
- User Guide
How do I know if my car seat is suitable for an aircraft?
How do I know when my child needs to change to the next car seat?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Can I also use the infant car seat without the base?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
Can I wash the newborn inlay and car seat cover in the washing machine?
Can I also use the infant car seat in a car without ISOFIX anchorage points?
How can I clean my car seat?
When I install the car seat using the vehicle belt, my baby’s head nods forward onto his/her chest even though the seat appears to be positioned horizontally. How can I prevent this?
Can I install a rear-facing seat on the front passenger seat?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
Can I install this infant car seat on the front passenger seat?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
Can I leave my child in the infant car seat outside the car, for example at home?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
Do I need a newborn inlay for a car seat?
When is a child too big for this infant car seat?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!