Aton B2 i-Size
Safe. From day one.
CYBEX presents the new Aton B2 i-Size infant car seat. Developed according to the latest safety standard, it features Linear Side-impact Protection that reliably protects your baby while traveling. In addition to this, the removable newborn inlay and height-adjustable headrest ensure maximum comfort during your child's first two years. At 3.8 kg, the Aton B2 i-Size is not only lightweight, but also easy to handle after the ride. It is compatible with CYBEX strollers and other select brands. The foldable USF50+ XXL sun canopy of the Aton B2 i-Size protects against sun and wind even outside the car. With this car seat you and your baby can get safely from A to B from day one.
- UN R129/03 i-Size
- Weight: Max. 13 kg
- Height: 45 cm - 87 cm
- Age: From birth up to approx. 24 months
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Base One
- Summer cover
- Sun Shade
- Insect Net
- Rain Cover
- ISOFIX guides
- SensorSafe 4-in-1 Kit
- Snogga Mini 2
- Optimal protection for peace of mind
- The latest R129/03 safety standard was the benchmark in the development of the Aton B2 i-Size. The infant car seat and matching Base One are approved to the latest standards, have i-Size compatibility and have undergone extended side-impact testing.
- Reduces the force of a side-impact
- The Linear Side-impact Protection System increases safety in the event of a side-impact collision. In combination with the energy-absorbing shell, it can reduce the force of a side-impact by approximately 25%.
- Protects your child from sun and wind
- The XXL sun canopy is made of UPF50+ fabric that protects your child's sensitive skin from the sun's rays. Additionally, the foldable canopy reliably shields from wind when the journey continues outside the car.
- Grows with your child in the first 24 months
- Thanks to the 11-position height-adjustable headrest, the infant car seat g...
- Easy to handle
- At only 3.9 kg, the Aton B2 i-Size is easy and uncomplicated to position in...
- Compatible with strollers
- Travel system capability lets you attach the Aton B2 i-Size to any stroller...
- Protects your baby from the first ride
- The removable newborn inlay supports an ergonomically correct position for ...
Is this car seat compatible with my car?
For cars without i-Size seats, please check on our Car Compatibility Tool. Cars with i-Size vehicle seats are not included in this tool.
- 660 mm
- 440 mm
- 390 mm
- 3.8 kg
What is included?
- Aton B2 i-Size Infant car seat
- Newborn Inlay
- User Guide
How do I know if my car seat is suitable for an aircraft?
Will the car seat fit in my vehicle?
How do I know when my child needs to change to the next car seat?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Can I also use the infant car seat without the base?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
When should I remove the newborn inlay?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
Can I wash the newborn inlay and car seat cover in the washing machine?
Can I also use the infant car seat in a car without ISOFIX anchorage points?
How can I clean my car seat?
When I install the car seat using the vehicle belt, my baby’s head nods forward onto his/her chest even though the seat appears to be positioned horizontally. How can I prevent this?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
Can I also use this infant car seat on a vehicle seat without an i-Size certification?
Can I install this infant car seat on the front passenger seat?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
The car seat is approved in compliance with the i-Size standard (UN R129). What does this mean?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
Can I leave my child in the infant car seat outside the car, for example at home?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
When will a child grow out of this infant car seat?
Do I need a newborn inlay for a car seat?
You clearly have excellent taste…
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!