The most important element in the safety concept of the Solution series is the CYBEX patented reclining headrest. It cleverly prevents the child’s head from falling forward even when asleep. The car seat also boasts additional side protectors that are similar to a side airbag effectively absorbing the energy of a side impact collision. The ISOFIX Connect System further enhances the stability and safety of the seat. Also compatible with cars that are not equipped with ISOFIX.
- UN R44/04
- Group: GR. 2/3
- Weight: 15 - 36 kg
- Height: From approx. 100 up to 150 cm
- Age: From approx. 3 up to 12 years
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Summer cover
- ISOFIX guides
- 3-Position Reclining Headrest
- The 3-position reclining headrest cleverly prevents the child's head from falling forward while asleep. The CYBEX patented 3-position reclining headrest guarantees optimal protection in the case of a side-impact. This revolutionary technology safely shifts the balance point of the child's head slightly back and prevents it from falling forward when the child is asleep. In the case of a side-impact collision, the child's sensitive head remains within the safety zone of the seat, ensuring optimal protection. Furthermore, our patented 3-position headrest offers a more comfortable sleeping position for a safe and peaceful journey.
- L.S.P. System Plus
- The optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System Plus) absorbs the impact energy at a very early stage. The force of a side-impact collision is absorbed in a linear series of reactions through the use of protective side cushions, along with the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body's kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively led into a safe position.
- ISOFIX Connect
- ISOFIX Connect System offers enhanced safety and stability and easy one-click installation. The seat's connectors simply snap into the vehicle's ISOFIX anchorage points. The connectors can easily be folded away, so that the seat is also compatible with cars not equipped with ISOFIX.
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 410 mm
- 550 mm
- 640 mm
- 7 kg
What is included?
- Solution X2-fix Car Seat
- User Guide
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest moves, and there is space between vehicle seat and car seat?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
Is it possible to use a car seat with an ISOFIX System in a vehicle without ISOFIX anchorage points?
How can I clean my car seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
What are the two main positions for the reclining headrest?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!