Priam 4 Lux Carry Cot
- Age 0 - approx. 6 mths
- Weight 9 kg
- Panorama view and sky view windows
- Breathable mattress
- Individual design
The Priam Lux Carry Cot attachments for the Priam / e-Priam enable sophisticated and comfortable family travel. The spacious unit boasts generous dimensions and maximum comfort.
- Age: From birth up to approx. 6 months
- Child weight: Max. 9 kg
- Extra-spacious Cot
- Sun Canopy with UPF50+ sun protection
- Integrated Carrying Handle
- Closer Contact
- Memory Buttons
- Front Pocket
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
Products to Combine:
To find warning and safety information for this product, please go to the Downloads area.
- Panorama and sky view windows
- Two different mesh windows improve air circulation and provide a panorama view. Once opened, a tidy storage pocket for the flap of the panorama window is provided.
- Breathable soft foam mattress
- The interior memory foam mattress and its lining - made out of 100% cotton - offer maximum comfort and excellent breathability for your baby.
- Sun canopy with integrated sun visor
- The sun canopy provides UPF50+ sun protection and has an extendable visor which offers extra shade.
- Carrying handle
- Carrying the cot is always balanced and easy thanks to the integrate...
- Front pocket
- Die neue Tasche mit Reißverschluss ist gleichzeitig ein praktischer ...
- Closer contact
- By using the same adapters for the infant car seat and the cot, the latt...
- 865 mm
- 445 mm
- Height (canopy folded & raised)
- 310 - 600 mm
- 5 kg
Dimensions – Mattress
- 785 mm
- 340 mm
- 35 mm
- 0.28 kg
What is included?
- New Generation Priam Lux Carry Cot
- Rain Cover
- Breathable Soft Foam Mattress
- User Guide
Can I wash the Cot's fabrics and the mattress?
What improvements are included in the latest version of this stroller?
Why does the new PRIAM LUX Carry Cot have a higher position on the stroller?
Which CYBEX strollers are compatible with this cot?
Do I need extra components to attach the cot to a stroller?
Which accessories are available for this cot?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!