Sirona T i-Size
- Age range: From birth up to 4 years
- Child height: 45 - 105 cm
- Child weight: Max. 18 kg
- Approval regulation: UN R129/03
Travelling in Safety & Comfort ‒ Rear & forward-facing
Enjoy the ultimate travel experience with the CYBEX Sirona T i-Size rear-facing car seat. Your child can enjoy the hight of comfort with features like all-round air ventilation promising pleasant temperatures in all seasons. Smooth 360° Rotation lets you get them on and off-board effortlessly, and helps you switch between rear or forward-facing travel. Recline the seat with one hand, for extra comfort on the road. And you can enjoy peace of mind through safety features such as integrated Linear Side-impact Protection. Get ready for blissful trips with your child, with the Sirona T i-Size.
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30° C
- Base T
- Base Z2
- Base Z*
- Car Seat Cup Holder
- Sirona T Line Summer Cover
- SensorSafe 4-in-1 Kit Toddler
- ISOFIX Guides
Installation with base: Pay attention to the i-size logo. If a vehicle seat is marked with this logo, it is suitable for use with all i-size child seats and therefore will not appear in our list of compatible vehicles. If your vehicle does not have an i-Size seat, please check the compatibility of your vehicle. If your vehicle is not displayed, please contact our customer service team.
*Please note that the Sirona T i-Size may have limited recline functionality when used with the Base Z.
- Up to 50% higher safety
- The Sirona T i-Size is a rear-facing car seat providing superior accident protection, reducing the risk of head or neck injury and improving safety by 50% (compared with the same seat forward-facing; results of testing using 2022 ADAC criteria). In a crash, the child is pushed towards the seat shell, where forces are distributed and lose impact. Rear-facing is mandatory for at least 15 months (76 cm tall). After that you are able to rotate the Sirona T-Size forward-facing, although, we recommend rear-facing travel for up to four years if possible.
- Optimal breathability
- All-round air ventilation provides year-round comfort. And the Plus fabric version has even better airflow, with a 3D mesh that increases breathability up to six times (compared to conventional fabric). The Plus line also features a sun canopy with mesh inserts to keep your child cool and protected.
- Easy on and off-boarding
- Get your child in and out of the car with ease. 360° rotation lets you swivel the Sirona T i-Size smoothly towards the car door with one hand, for easy boarding and less back strain. Rear-facing is mandatory for at least the first 15 months (up to a height of 76 cm). Then you can keep your child rear-facing or turn them forwards for extra comfort.
- Comfort throughout their journey
- The Sirona T i-Size features...
- 25% more side-impact protection
- A proven Linear Side-impact Protection...
- Grows with your child
- The Sirona T i-Size evolves with your...
- Good fit for the youngest travelers
- A newborn inlay provides a ...
- Stress-free boarding
- Magnets let you attatch the...
- Intuitive installation and anchorage
- A secure base for the Sirona T...
- Reliable UPF50+ protection
- A UPF50+ sun canopy gives...
- 715 mm
- 430 mm
- 680 mm
- 15 kg
What is included?
- Sirona T i-Size toddler car seat
- Sun canopy (included with plus line only)
- Newborn Inlay
- User guide