Cloud T i-Size
- Age 0 - 24 mths
- Weight 13 kg
- Regulation UN R129/03
- 45 - 87cm
- Age range: From birth up to approx. 24 months
- Child height: 45 – 87 cm
- Child weight: Max. 13 kg
- Approval regulation: UN R129/03
Ergonomic & comfortable, wherever you go
The CYBEX Cloud T i-Size infant car seat is the ultimate all-rounder. When used with the Base T, the infant car seat can recline for blissfully comfortable rides. Outside the car, it can be used with a stroller as part of a travel system, delivering maximum comfort with its ergonomic lie-flat position.
All-round air ventilation provides a consistently pleasant seating temperature in all seasons. And 180° rotation lets you turn the car seat toward the car door, for effortless on and off-boarding. A perfect companion, every step of the way: the Cloud T i-Size.
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°C (excl. Fashion Collections & Collaborations)
- Fashion Collections & Design Collaborations wipe-clean only
- Base T
- Base Z2
- Summer Cover
- Sun Shade
- Insect Net
- Rain Cover
- SensorSafe 4-in-1 Kit Infant
- Snogga Mini 2
- Platinum Winter Footmuff Mini
Car Seat Installation:
Installation with base (option 1): Look for the i-Size logo. If a vehicle seat is marked with this logo, it is suitable for use with all i-Size child seats and therefore will not appear in our list of compatible vehicles. If your vehicle does not have an i-Size seat, please check the compatibility of your vehicle. If your vehicle is not displayed, please contact our customer service team.
Installation with belt (option 2): The infant car seat can be used on all vehicle seats with three-point automatic belt.
- Ergonomic & comfortable, wherever you go
- Setting new standards for car seat comfort, an innovative recline system flattens the backrest and leg rest simultaneously, for an ergonomic lying position. During the recline your baby's head is prevented from falling forward, for unrestricted breathing. Outside the car, an ergonomic lie-flat position delivers comfort on the go.
- Optimal breathability
- Your child can enjoy pleasant temperatures in all seasons thanks to all-round air ventilation. The Plus fabric version features 3D mesh inserts that improve breathability by up to six times – coolness and comfort no matter the weather.
- Easy on and off-boarding
- 180° rotation lets you swivel the Cloud T i-Size towards the car door, for effortless on and off-boarding (Base T required). It's easy to click the car seat onto the base, so snoozing babies can stay soundly asleep. You can also get your baby secure without any back strain.
- Easy transition from car to stroller
- Travel system compatibility lets you easily attach...
- 25% more side-impact protection
- A proven Linear Side-impact Protection...
- One base – two seats
- As the foundation of the T-Line Modular...
- Full sun protection
- A retractable UPF50+ XXL sun canopy provides...
- Grows with the child
- A height-adjustable headrest has 12 positions...
- Safe travels for the smallest babies
- A newborn inlay provides a near-flat lying...
For cars without i-Size seats, please check on our Car Compatibility Tool. Cars with i-Size vehicle seats are not included in this tool.
Complete the Set
Find the Priam set-up that fits your unique lifestyle, with a wide range of colors, styles and extras to choose from.
- 645 - 750 mm
- 440 mm
- 380 - 600 mm
- 4.5 kg
What is included?
- Cloud T i-Size infant car seat
- Newborn Inlay
- User guide
How do I know if my car seat is suitable for an aircraft?
How do I know when my child needs to change to the next car seat?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Can I also use the infant car seat without the base?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
When should I remove the newborn inlay?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
When I remove the base from the vehicle it emits a warning signal. How can I stop this noise?
When I install the car seat using the vehicle belt, my baby’s head nods forward onto his/her chest even though the seat appears to be positioned horizontally. How can I prevent this?
Can I install a rear-facing seat on the front passenger seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
Can I also use this infant car seat on a vehicle seat without an i-Size certification?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
Can I install this infant car seat on the front passenger seat?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Are both side-impact protectors (L.S.P.s) needed?
The car seat is approved in compliance with the i-Size standard (UN R129). What does this mean?
Can my child sit in a forward-facing position in the car seat?
Can I leave my child in the infant car seat outside the car, for example at home?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
When will a child grow out of this infant car seat?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!