Pallas M-Fix SL
Adjustable child safety from 9 months to 12 years
As a Group 1 seat, the Pallas M-Fix SL features an adjustable impact shield. For children from 15 kg (approx. 3 years and above) the seat can be easily converted into a Solution M-Fix SL and it can also be used in cars without ISOFIX thanks to the flexible connectors.
- UN R44/04
- Group: Gr. 1/2/3
- Weight: From approx. 9 up to 36 kg
- Height: From approx. 76 up to 150 cm
- Age: From approx. 9 months up to 12 years
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- ISOFIX guides
- Linear Side-Impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
- The optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the impact energy at a very early stage. The force of a side-impact collision is absorbed in a linear series of reactions through the use of protective side cushions, along with the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body's kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively led into a safe position.
- Adjustable impact shield
- The impact shield (patent pending) works similar to an airbag, significantly reducing the force of impact by distributing it evenly over energy-absorbing materials. Your child‘s sensitive neck, head and chest area are also well protected thanks to the adjustable impact shield. It adjusts using one hand to fit your child‘s body and offers more freedom of movement for the upper body compared to conventional impact shield car seats.
- 2-in-1 seat
- This seat grows with the child and can therefore be used for up to 11 years. In Group 1 the adjustable impact shield doubles as an inflatable airbag and, in a collision, protects against neck injuries without being restrictive. For children from approx. 3 years and above, the seat can be easily converted into a Group 2/3 seat from the Solution series.
- Optimized ventilation system
- The integrated ventilation system supports a comfortable body temperature e...
- 12-position height-adjustable headrest
- Comfortable protection that grows with the child.
- Reclining backrest
- Perfectly adjusts to the vehicle seat.
- ISOFIX Connect
- For extra stability and safety. Can also be used on vehicles without ISOFIX...
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 370 mm
- 540 mm
- 615 mm
- 6.86 kg
What is included?
- Pallas M-fix SL Car Seat
- Impact Shield
- Seat Insert
- User Guide
Will the impact shield make my child feel constrained in the car seat?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest moves, and there is space between vehicle seat and car seat?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
My child keeps trying to wiggle out of the impact shield. What can I do about this?
Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
Is it possible to use a car seat with an ISOFIX System in a vehicle without ISOFIX anchorage points?
How can I clean my car seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
How do I position the impact shield so that my child is secured properly?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
Is material fatigue an issue because of the long period of time the car seat can be used for?
If my car rolls over, will my child fall out of a car seat that is fitted with an impact shield?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
Can I use a Pallas car seat without the impact shield?
How do I adapt the Pallas to secure my child with a 3-point vehicle belt?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!