Solution X i-Fix
- Age range: From approx. 3 up to 12 years
- Child height: 100 cm - 150 cm
- Child weight: From approx. 15 to 50 kg
- Approval regulation: UN R129/03
The original Solution
A car seat with CYBEX’s world-renowned, patented reclining headrest, which keeps the child’s head in the seat’s protected zone. This is up to seven times safer for their head and neck¹, and keeps your loved one comfortable when they nod off. Meeting the latest UN R129 regulations, this car seat will last until your child turns 12.
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°C
- Summer Cover
- ISOFIX Guides
¹Compared to the head out of the safety zone with the same product (HIC 36), in an ADAC side-impact test (27 km/h).
- Up to 7x safer for the head¹
- Thanks to its patented 3-position reclining headrest, the Solution X i-Fix supports your child’s head when they nod off, keeping it up to seven times safer in the process. This car seat practically guarantees a sound sleep, with your child's neck and head staying well protected in the safety zone of the seat.
- Grows with the child
- Use the 11-position height-adjustable headrest to adjust the Solution X i-Fix head and shoulder protectors, keeping pace with all your child's growth spurts up until they're 150 cm tall or 12 years old.
- Easy installation
- The car seat’s ISOFIX System offers enhanced safety and stability, plus easy one-click installation. The seat's connectors simply snap into the vehicle's ISOFIX anchorage points. The connectors can also be easily folded away, making the seat compatible with cars without ISOFIX.
- Optimal protection for peace of mind
- The Solution X i-Fix car seat is approved according to...
- Reduces side-impact forces
- Linear Side-impact Protection integrated into the side wings...
- Perfectly adjusts to the vehicle seat
- An adjustable backrest helps the Solution X i-Fix aligns perfectly...
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 380 mm
- 470 mm
- 640 mm
- 7 kg
What is included?
- Solution X i-Fix car seat
How can I clean my car seat?
How to take off the seat cover?
Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest moves, and there is space between vehicle seat and car seat?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
Is it possible to use a car seat with an ISOFIX System in a vehicle without ISOFIX anchorage points?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
What are the two main positions for the reclining headrest?
Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!