Anoris T i-Size
- Age 15 mths - approx. 6 yrs
- Weight 21 kg
- Regulation UN R129/03
- 76 - 115 cm
- Age range: From >15 months up to approx. 6 years
- Child height: 76 - 115 cm
- Child weight: up to 21 kg
- Approval regulation: UN R129/03 i-Size
A New Way Forward
The Anoris T i-Size is the world’s first car seat featuring an integrated full-body airbag, allowing safe forward-facing travel from 15 months to 6 years. That’s two years longer than any comparable car seat. After your child has outgrown the Cloud Z2 i-Size (at approx. 24 months), the Anoris T i-Size is the ideal successor. Thanks to airbag technology, you can choose more safety, more forward-facing comfort, and more quality family time.
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Anoris T i-Size Summer Cover
- Car Seat Cup Holder
- ISOFIX Guides
Car Seat Installation: The Anoris T i-Size can be installed on any i-Size vehicle seat, using ISOFIX connectors. A load leg also provides extra stability by bracing the car seat against the vehicle floor. Both features are easy to set up, with the Onboard Safety Assistant taking the guesswork out of installation.
- Up to 50% safer than conventional forward-facing car seats
- The Anoris T i-Size is the first car seat with a full-body airbag, built into its impact shield. In a front crash the airbag inflates in milliseconds to protect the child’s head, neck and body. Faster than the blink of an eye. This leads to a level of safety up to 50% higher than a comparable forward-facing car seat (Source: Internal testing using 2021 ADAC front crash test criteria).
- Direct interaction with your child
- Don’t miss a moment with your little one. Forward-facing travel means more eye contact with your child through the rear-view mirror. Communication is free, at an age when every interaction is precious for their development. Airbag technology helps you choose forward-facing and more family time with confidence.
- Maximum comfort for your growing child
- In a forward-facing seat there are no limits to your child’s legroom. Growing limbs have ample space to stretch out and move, for unrestricted comfort at every growth stage. Children travel happier and even long drives are more relaxed. All thanks to airbag technology delivering forward-facing safety without compromise.
- From >15 months up to approx. 6 years
- Safety that lasts longer. A spacious seat gives children room to grow up u...
- Secures your child in seconds
- Onboarding is simpler than ever. The one-click impact shield is a fast w...
- Reduces impact forces by 20% in the event of a side collision
- In the event of a side crash, Advanced Linear Side-impact Protection reduces impact fo...
- Check your child is secure at a glance
- A car seat can only protect if it’s set up right. The onboard safety assistant he...
- Perfect sleeping comfort
- Recline the seat so your child can enjoy a restful sleep on t...
- Safe and effortless installation
- The Anoris T i-Size is stabilized by ISOFIX and a load leg, ensuring a s...
For cars without i-Size seats, please check on our Car Compatibility Tool. Cars with i-Size vehicle seats are not included in this tool.
- 614 mm
- 440 mm
- 662 mm
- 12 kg
What is included?
- Anoris T i-Size Car Seat
- Integrated Base with ISOFIX
- Impact Shield with Integrated Revolutionary Air Bag Technology
- User Guide
Will the impact shield make my child feel constrained in the car seat?
Will the car seat fit in my vehicle?
What is the best car seat for toddlers?
How do I know when my child needs to change to the next car seat?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
My child keeps trying to wiggle out of the impact shield. What can I do about this?
How can I clean my car seat?
Can I install this car seat on the passenger seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I also use this seat in a car without ISOFIX anchorage points?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
How do I position the impact shield so that my child is secured properly?
The ISOFIX System is impossible or very difficult to release from the ISOFIX anchorage points in the vehicle. What can I do?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Are both side-impact protectors (L.S.P.s) needed?
If my car rolls over, will my child fall out of a car seat that is fitted with an impact shield?
The car seat is approved in compliance with the i-Size standard (UN R129). What does this mean?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
What happens if the child is asleep on the airbag shield at the moment of impact?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
What should the user do with the seat when it has completed its life cycle (6 year old child). How should it be disposed of?
Can the Anoris T i-Size be taken as luggage on an aircraft? Are there any issues with the battery or the airbag?
What is the battery lifespan, and when do I need to change them or take them out?
How do I detach and reattach the cover?
How do I install the cup holder?
How can I close the L.S.P.?
How can I tell if the battery is low or the airbag is malfunctioning?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!