Solution T i-Fix
- Age approx. 3 yrs - 12 yrs
- Weight 15 - 50 kg
- Regulation UN R129/03
- 100 - 150 cm
- Age range: From approx. 3 up to 12 years
- Child height: 100 cm - 150 cm
- Child weight: From approx. 15 to 50 kg
- Approval regulation: UN R129/03
The Perfect Solution
If only everything lasted as long as a Solution. With an incredible nine year life span, the Solution T i-Fix car seat will be a constant companion throughout all the twists and turns of childhood – until your little one is twelve years old.
It’s packed with safety features, like a patented reclining headrest helping to keep your child’s head in a safe position throughout your journey, as well as advanced Linear Side-impact Protection. An adjustable headrest and automatic width adjustment means that you can react fast to sudden growth spurts. And a cooling air ventilation system keeps the rides comfortable all year round.
Safety and comfort that lasts for a childhood – the Solution T i-Fix.
- Car Seat Cup Holder
- ISOFIX Guides
- Patented reclining headrest
- The patented reclining headrest tilts the child’s head back slightly, helping to prevent it from falling forward during sleep. So, in the event of a side collision, your child’s head is more likely to be in a protected position - seven times safer than if it had fallen out of the seat's safety zone*. Three positions are available for just the right comfort whether your child is awake or asleep.
- Grows in height and width, up to approx. 12 years
- Children grow a lot between three and 12 years. Make sure you keep pace, with a car seat offering 12 height settings. Heighten the head and shoulder protectors with one hand, and the seat widens automatically, making adjustment quick and easy.
- All-round air ventilation
- The all-round air ventilation keeps the seat temperature comfortable in all seasons. The Plus fabric option also features mesh inserts for even better air circulation and comfort. The specially designed 3D net structure improves breathability by up to six times.**
- Advanced Side-impact Protection
- The advanced Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P.) is an outstanding combination of De...
- Easy Installation and Extra Stability
- ISOFIX lets you easily click the Solution T i-Fix into your vehicle, with visual indicators showing you wh...
- Perfect Fit to Any Car Seat
- The reclining backrest perfectly adjusts to any vehicle seat, for a more co...
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 390 mm
- 505 mm
- 625 - 800 mm
- 7.2 kg
What is included?
- Solution T i-Fix Car Seat
- User guide
Will this car seat fit in my vehicle?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest moves, and there is space between vehicle seat and car seat?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
Is it possible to use a car seat with an ISOFIX System in a vehicle without ISOFIX anchorage points?
How can I clean my car seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Are both side-impact protectors (L.S.P.s) needed?
Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
How do I detach the cover?
What are the two main positions for the reclining headrest?
How do I install the cup holder?
How can I close the L.S.P.?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!