- Age range: From birth to approx. 4 years
- Child weight: Max. 22 kg (front-facing or parent-facing)
Revolutionary smart technology meets luxurious design in the e-Priam ‒ the first e-stroller by CYBEX. Intelligent, intuitive, and exceptionally innovative, the e-Priam empowers you to glide up and down hills with ease, and smartly adapts to rough terrain like sand, gravel or cobblestones. Experience the magical sensation of a heavy load made lighter, of a rocky path made smooth, of an impossible climb made suddenly possible.
The e-Priam smart stroller: Empowering Parents.
- CYBEX infant car seats
- Priam Lux Carry Cot
- Priam / e-Priam Seat Pack
- Snack Tray
- 2-in-1 Cup Holder
- Priam Front Wheel Adapter
- e-Priam Battery
- Priam Ski Kit
To find warning and safety information for this product, please go to the Downloads area.
- Smart Hill Support
- Smart Hill Support gives parents the freedom to climb hills effortlessly.
- Uneven Surface Support
- Uneven surface support makes it a breeze to stroll off-road and tackle rough terrain.
- Rocking Mode
- This world-first feature moves the e-stroller back and forth automatically, calming baby down and soothing them gently to sleep.
- One-pull Harness
- The one-pull harness helps you secure your child in the...
- Travel System Ready
- The luxury of choice – from birth to toddler. Tailor your child’s...
- Reversible Seat Unit
- Whether you choose forward-facing or parent-facing, the...
- Seamless Tech Integration
- The rear axle is where the magic happens. Discretely...
- One-hand Recline and Fold
- One hand is all you need to recline the e-Priam seat to a lie...
Complete the Set
Your e-Priam can do more! Configure your ideal e-stroller by choosing from an assortment of colors, styles and attachments.
Dimensions – Unfolded
- 840 - 935 mm
- 600 mm
- 1000 - 1090 mm
- 15.2 kg
Dimensions – Folded
- 310 mm
- 520 mm
- 880 mm
- 15.2 kg
What is included?
- e-Priam Frame including wheels
- Seat Unit (Hard Parts)
- Shopping Basket
- Bumper Bar
- Rain Cover
- Infant Car Seat Adapters
- Battery & Charger (EU)
- User Guide
Where can I try out and / or buy the e-PRIAM?
Is the e-PRIAM heavier than a regular PRIAM?
Is the Rocking Mode function safe for my child?
What’s the difference between the different Support and Rocking Modes?
Why are there separate seat packs?
What improvements are included in the latest version of this stroller?
Can I also use the e-PRIAM without assistance from the electronic functions?
How can I access the Rocking Mode function?
How does the e-PRIAM connect to the e-PRIAM app?
What happens if either my phone battery or my e-PRIAM battery runs out while I’m using the Rocking Mode function?
Can I carry my newborn baby in this stroller?
How does the uneven surface support work?
How do I charge the battery and how often does it need recharging?
What level of performance will I get from the electronic functions?
What is the e-PRIAM app and what functions are available?
What is the Rocking Mode function?
What is a one-pull harness?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!