Solution B2-Fix +
- UN R44/04
- Group: Gr. 2/3
- Weight: From approx. 15 up to 36 kg
- Height: From approx. 100 up to 150 cm
- Age: From approx. 3 up to 12 years
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Summer Cover
- ISOFIX Guides
- Reduces side-impact forces
- The L.S.P. System Plus absorbs the impact forces early on, effectively protecting the head and upper body in a side-impact collusion.
- Easy installation
- With ISOFIX Connect - A simple and hassle-free way to install the car seat in the vehicle.
- Grows with the child
- Adjust the car seat headrest to fit your growing child.
- Easy to handle and carry
- Transfer the car seat between vehicles easily with a reduced risk of back s...
- Fits perfectly in your vehicle
- The backrest adjusts for the perfect fit against your vehicle seat.
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 390 mm
- 570 mm
- 640 mm
- 4.6 kg
What is included?
- Solution B2-fix + Car Seat
- User Guide
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest moves, and there is space between vehicle seat and car seat?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
Is it possible to use a car seat with an ISOFIX System in a vehicle without ISOFIX anchorage points?
How can I clean my car seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Are both side-impact protectors (L.S.P.s) needed?
Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!