Sirona Gi i-Size
- Age 3 mths - approx. 4 yrs
- Weight 20 kg
- Regulation UN R129/03
- 61 - 105 cm
- 76 - 105 cm
- Age range: From approx. 3 months up to 4 years (from birth with newborn inlay)
- Child height: 61 - 105 cm (from 40 cm with newborn inlay)
- Child weight: Max. 20 kg
- Approval regulation: UN R129/03
360° comfort and safety
The latest car seat in our successful Sirona line is the most comfortable yet: the Sirona Gi i-Size. Rear-facing for safer travel, this car seat also features integrated Linear Side-impact Protection for defense from all directions. Upgrade your child’s comfort with 360° rotation for smooth on and off-boarding. All-round air ventilation keeps the ride cool – choose the Plus version for additional mesh and even more breathability. Five recline positions provide tailored comfort in either direction, for tiny newborns and fully-grown four-year-olds alike. 360° of comfort and safety for their first four years: the Sirona Gi i-Size.
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30° C
- Car Seat Cup Holder
- Sirona Gi i-Size Summer Cover
- Sirona Gi i-Size Newborn Inlay
- SensorSafe 4-in-1 Kit Toddler
- ISOFIX Guides
Installation with base: Pay attention to the i-Size logo. If a vehicle seat is marked with this logo, it is suitable for use with all i-Size child seats and will therefore not appear in our list of compatible vehicles. If your vehicle does not have an i-Size seat, please check the compatibility of your vehicle. If your vehicle is not displayed, please contact our customer service team.
- Up to 50% higher safety levels*
- Rear-facing is one of the safest ways to travel. In the critical first moments of a front impact, the child's body is pushed against the padded car seat shell, minimizing movement and reducing the force acting on the child's neck. Mandatory up to 15 months (76 cm), we recommend keeping your child rear-facing for as long as possible. The Sirona Gi i-Size is designed for comfortable rear-facing travel until your child weighs 20 kg. (*compared to the same seat forward-facing in a frontal crash. Result of internal testing using 2022 ADAC frontal crash test criteria.)
- Quick and easy onboarding
- A stress-free start to your journey. Just swivel the car seat to face the car door and get your child onboard. You avoid back strain, while your child stays comfortable in any recline position.
- Optimal breathability
- Comfort in any season. All-round air ventilation lets air flow through channels in the car seat, carrying away heat and helping avoid a sweaty ride for your little one. The Plus version also includes mesh fabric that increases breathability up to six times compared to regular fabrics.
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection defends...
- Always in a comfortable position
- Find the ideal recline setting, whether your little one is a...
- Grows with your child up to 4 years old
- As your baby grows, adjust the Sirona Gi i-Size headrest for a com...
- Easy onboarding
- When you’re getting your child strapped into the car seat, you ...
- Straightforward installation and anchorage
- It only takes moments to set up your Sirona Gi i-Size. Use an erg...
For cars without i-Size seats, please check on our Car Compatibility Tool. Cars with i-Size vehicle seats are not included in this tool.
- 710 mm
- 440 mm
- 750 mm
- 13 kg
- Sirona Gi i-Size toddler car seat
- Integrated base
- User guide
Will the car seat fit in my vehicle?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
My child keeps trying to wriggle out of the harness system. What can I do about this?
When am I allowed to use the Sirona's forward-facing position?
How can I clean my car seat?
Can I install a rear-facing seat on the front passenger seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What do I have to bear in mind when installing the Sirona in my vehicle?
Can I also use this seat in a car without ISOFIX anchorage points?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Is my child allowed to rest his/her legs on the rebound bar?
The car seat is approved in compliance with the i-Size standard (UN R129). What does this mean?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
How do I know when my child needs to change to the next car seat?
When is a child too big for the Sirona?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!