Solution B4 i-Fix
- Age range: From approx. 3 up to 12 years
- Child height: 100 cm - 150 cm
- Child weight: From approx. 15 to 50 kg
- Approval regulation: UN R129/03
Extended Safety and Excellent Functionality
Ease of use, the Solution B4 i-Fix car seat has a practical ISOFIX system for simple and secure fixation in your vehicle. And comfort, with a 12-position adjustable headrest for a snug fit for growing children. It also includes a cup holder to keep drinks safely in reach. This high-back booster car seat has all you need to drive with your loved one with peace of mind.
- Solution B i-Line Summer Cover
- ISOFIX Guides
- Reduces Side-impact Forces
- Attached to the sides of the car seat, the L.S.P. System Plus increases safety in the event of a side collision.
- Optimal Protection for Peace of Mind
- The Solution B4 i-Fix was developed using the latest UN R129/03 safety standard, with rigorous testing for safety you can rely on.
- Easy Installation
- Hassle-free installation and extra stability on the road with ISOFIX. Simply click the Solution B4 i-Fix into any vehicle seat with ISOFIX.
- Grows with the Child
- As your child grows, adjust the car seat headrest to one of 12 different positions, for the perfect fit for every age up to 12 years.
- Fits Perfectly in Your Vehicle
- The backrest adjusts for a snug fit to any vehicle seat and a snug sitting po...
- Easy to Handle and Carry
- Light enough to switch between different vehicles without st...
- Gentle on Your Child’s Skin
- Strict testing for hazardous substances was carried out on all car se...
- Keep Drinks Safely in Reach
- Free with every Solution B4 i-Fix, a practical cup holder lets your child ke...
To confirm whether this car seat is suitable for installation in your vehicle, please use our Car Compatibility Checker.
- 390 mm
- 570 mm
- 640 mm
- 4.5 kg
What is included?
- Solution B4 i-Fix Car Seat
- Cup Holder
- User guide
Will this car seat fit in my vehicle?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it normal that the car seat’s backrest moves, and there is space between vehicle seat and car seat?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
Is it okay to install this car seat on the passenger seat?
Is it possible to use a car seat with an ISOFIX System in a vehicle without ISOFIX anchorage points?
How can I clean my car seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Are both side-impact protectors (L.S.P.s) needed?
Do high-back booster seats perform better than booster seats?
What's the difference between UN R44 and UN R129?
When does a car seat expire?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
How do I install the cup holder?
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!