Sirona Z2 i-Size
Meet a car seat that showcases safety, convenience and style – the Sirona Z2 i-Size toddler car seat. Thanks to its clever 360° rotation mechanism it’s easy to choose between the safe rear-facing or the comfortable forward-facing positions.
- Easy boarding position
- Safe travels up to 4 years
- Maximum comfort in the car
Rear- and Front-facing with Flexible Comfort for a Growing Child
With the Sirona Z2 i-Size car seat, your child’s entry and exit are also effortless, as the seat can now be rotated to the door-side of the car even if reclined. The industry-defining safety standards that CYBEX is known for are assured with the inbuilt Linear Side-impact Protection System and Energy-Reduction technology. Smooth, comfortable and safe trips for you and your child are a given with the Sirona Z2 i-Size.
- i-Size Norm, UN R129/03
- Child height: From 45 cm to 105 cm
- Child weight: Max. 18 kg
- Age: From birth up to approx. 4 years
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- Energy-reduction technology
- Height-adjustable headrest
- Included newborn inlay
- Magnetic belt holder
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Base Z2
- Base Z
- Base T
- Cup Holder
- Summer Cover
- ISOFIX Guides
- SensorSafe 4-in-1 Kit
Installation with base: Pay attention to the i-size logo. If a vehicle seat is marked with this logo, it is suitable for use with all i-size child seats and therefore will not appear in our list of compatible vehicles. If your vehicle does not have an i-Size seat, please check the compatibility of your vehicle. If your vehicle is not displayed, please contact our customer service team.
- Easy Boarding Position
- The 360° rotation mechanism eases the child’s entry and exit, relieving strain on parent’s backs. The seat can be rotated using only one hand even when in a reclined position, allowing even the youngest passenger to be boarded ergonomically. The rotation mechanism makes switching between rear and forward-facing positions easy.
- Safe Travels up to 4 Years
- In its rear-facing position Sirona Z2 i-Size reduces the risk of injury in a head-on collision. Tests show that the force of impact from a frontal crash is distributed more evenly over a large area of the car seat shell. Rear-facing travel is mandatory until the child is over 15 months old (76 cm), and we recommend that the child stay rear-facing until they are at least four years old.
- Maximum Comfort in the Car
- The one-hand recline function makes it easy for parents to adjust the seat while keeping their other hand free. The Sirona Z2 i-Size car seat has 5 recline positions in both rear and forward-facing modes, increasing comfort for sleeping and travelling.
- Side-impact Protection
- The integrated Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System of the Sirona Z2 i-Size o...
- More Safety When Forward-facing
- The Sirona Z2 i-Size Energy-Reduction Technology (ER-Tech) offers increased safety f...
- Grows with the Child
- The adjustable headrest has 12 positions so it can be adapted to y...
- Good Fit for Even the Youngest Travellers
- The Sirona Z2 i-Size includes a removable newborn inlay, which c...
- Effortless Boarding
- The magnetic belt holders ease taking your child in and out of the car b...
Is this car seat compatible with my car?
For cars without i-Size seats, please check on our Car Compatibility Tool. Cars with i-Size vehicle seats are not included in this tool.
- 715 mm
- 430 mm
- 640 mm
- 15 kg
What is included?
- Sirona Z2 i-Size toddler car seat
- Newborn Inlay
- User guide
Will the car seat fit in my vehicle?
Can I use this car seat on a flight?
Is it ok to keep using a car seat after an accident?
My car seat is faulty, how can I get it repaired?
Where can I get replacement parts for my product?
When should I remove the newborn inlay?
How do I correctly secure my child in the seat?
When I remove the base from the vehicle it emits a warning signal. How can I stop this noise?
My child keeps trying to wriggle out of the harness system. What can I do about this?
When am I allowed to use the Sirona's forward-facing position?
Can I wash the newborn inlay and cover of the car seat in the washing machine?
How can I clean my car seat?
Can I install a rear-facing seat on the front passenger seat?
How should the headrest be adjusted?
Can I use the car seat on laterally-facing vehicle seats?
Can I use the car seat on rear-facing vehicle benches (e.g. in vans or minibuses)?
What do I have to bear in mind when installing the Sirona in my vehicle?
Can I also use this seat in a car without ISOFIX anchorage points?
What should I bear in mind when installing the car seat in my vehicle?
Where should I install a car seat in my car?
Can I use the Sirona Z2 i-Size with a Base Z?
Can I use the car seat even when the side airbag is activated?
Are both side-impact protectors (L.S.P.s) needed?
Is my child allowed to rest his/her legs on the rebound bar?
The car seat is approved in compliance with the i-Size standard (UN R129). What does this mean?
When does a car seat expire?
What kind of clothing should my child wear when seated in the car seat?
How do I know when my child needs to change to the next car seat?
When is a child too big for the Sirona?
How do I install the cup holder?
When can I turn a car seat forward-facing?
You clearly have excellent taste…
… if you’ve made it this far. We’d love to know your opinion on this page!